New Lunar Republic

CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

NLR's Mom
@Twiny
Yeah but it can be easily cursed with some regular wolfsbane. A month is just how long intol it wears off naturally
@Toastypk
If there are any secret royal pastry recipies in there, let me know so I can sue.
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Terrific fucking idea alert.
Anyone here know of the game Stratego?It’s a war strategy game I played in the past, and have liked.
large
Screenshot from a video game version
You have pieces ranging from 2 to 10, with various special pieces.
The object is to capture the opponent’s flag.
The rule is that larger number pieces defeat the smaller number pieces. This means the 10 piece is the strongsst. However, the S piece, the Spy, IS capable of defeating the 10.
You have 6 bombs, as well, which will defeat anyone who attacks it, but the 3s can defuse them.
It just occured to me right now how amazing it would be to have an Equestrian version. It could be the traditional Celestia vs Luna route.
The 10s could be Celestia and Luna, naturally, the the higher numbers could be different levels of royal guards or night guards. And there could even be special rules or circumstances involving the Celestia and Luna pieces.
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@CountDerpy
I could be worse. I did say I would do more art soon but haven’t started yet. There’s something I’ve been wanting to draw for years since I first started uploading on here but never have.
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Morrigun
Well a big favorite is the Summer Sun Celebration, all about her highness, obviously. Though it’s become sort of about both of them.
Hearths warming is great too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide