New Lunar Republic

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
large
So which one of these is better?
I did his armor, both with and without the helmet, and I even colored them a custom color that fits him.
But I’m not sold on the helmet yet. It doesn’t look like it really works for him. His natural mane seems to work better.
I followed the general rule of mane color = helmet color.
And btw I turned off his wing layer before posting this by accident.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Dark
Yeah those are usually built for the wider royal guard stallion head, will have to modify it.
I actually modified the back hoof shoes to fit him a little better.
Morrigun
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@Toastypk
hmmm I agree what you mean with the helmet. but you can always look at insipration form others. for my bat pony in armor I didnt like the original helmet and manes eather so I went with something more of a fan desing.
I also kinda like the helmet its nightmare night so like you can kinda do what ever its a costum and all that.
@Dark
I do agree with dark here! ^
Twiny Dust
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
Goos evening, I overslept hard today lol
It’s really cool that almost everyone is getting into doing some Nightmare Night stuff!^^
@Dark
Whoooooaaa looking really good!
@Acid Flask
Neat idea using your original version of the OC as the costume!
@Toastypk
And yeah disgust it last night but again like Dark showed off it would look better if you rework the helmet.
CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

NLR's Mom
Everyone is sharing their Halloween pfp ideas so I figure I might as well show off mine (since a portion of you have seen her already ^^”)
@Twiny
Yooo that’s cool as heck!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide