Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Masahiro Ito, the creature lead designer behind Silent Hill and maker of Pyramid Head, shared his thoughts with the latter’s design in the upcoming movie.
The short is despite disapproving of Pyramid Head’s constant inclusion in things outside of SH 2, he’s happy to see it’s still being used almost a quarter century later. A welcome reception considering he remembers the design being unpopular among the other dev staff.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Just say someone also saw those old paintings/read up on the Valtiel Sect’s executioners. Boom, the imagery is now also in the protag’s head and the town’s energy creates the tulpa based on their subconscious association.
Of all the things Homecoming did, one of the things it did right was make Pyramid Head’s Great Knife be a giant combat knife to match up with Alex’s delusions of being a vet.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Really Nomura? You build up a whole ass character arc for Kairi, turn her into a keyblade wielder, have her say to Sora multiple times “this time, I’ll protect you,” and even include her as one of the new seven warriors of light… only to then have Xehanort kill her off again for the sake of drama?
I’m not even mad, I’m just disappointed.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Sometimes I think about Digimon World 1’s final battle in the story and think about how fitting it is that the final boss calls it a battle to determine if digimon are better as friends or slaves. If this was a game like Pokemon, that would ring hollow since there’s no real difference in how pokemon are “raised.” It’s just throwing them into battle and watch the number go up. In DW1, however, your actually raise your partner (singular since you only have one that grows old, dies of old age, and becomes an egg to start the raising process all over). You have to feed it, take it to the bathroom, let it sleep, and train it either with gym gear or battles (there’s no exp in DW1). And you are punished for failure, such as it evolving into the poop digimon by letting poop on the ground too much, it becoming the joke champion Numemon if it fails to meet the requirements for any other champion, it’s lifespan getting shorted by losing battles, and training failures that can lock you out of certain evolutions. It’s a game where outside of speedruns and the like, you have to raise it right if you want to see the end of the game.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@harasha456
The current world record for any% no major glitches is done on keyboard, so I guess it does work for some people.
I don’t know much about Pizza Tower speedrunning specifically, but I have noticed an increase in top speedrunners playing 2D platformers on keyboard in recent years. But I’m too used to playing those kinds of games with a controller, myself.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
I decided to give keyboarding a try again and honestly I can see it. I could swear I was doing better there’s one move that’s hard to pull off but that’s because I’m just being dumb
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
I don’t want to give microshaft or sony my money. fun fact back many years ago I used to use keyboard exclusively for PC games. so to that end I’m gonna put keyboarding to the ultimate test by doing the single most frustrating thing I can think of. the path of pain
Background Pony #8BC9
we need a game kike smash where characters from ANY Game or even other stuff like Anime and Magna can join, if only for the epic character reveal trailers for Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Ratchat & Clank, Ichigo Kurosaki and others.
if you dont know who these heros are, Shame be upon thee
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide