Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Mikey
My guess is he went like oh that fight in Canada that guy shooting that person that is Nate.
When I think was at home or somewhere in Alaska fighting the Chinese Communists.
Plus in the intro to the fallout 4 Nora is a lawyer. Lawyers make a lot of money in the United States.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Why would he say that in the first place when Nate wasn’t even an idea when Fallout 1 came out?
Because he’s not that smart or he thinks he’s funny.
Though it does ironically give a probable explanation as to how Nate met Nora: she could have been the attorney to defend him in his war crimes trial.
That is if you don’t believe in the slight hints in Fallout 4 that Nate/Nora are both synths
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Thus concludes my chaotic good warlock run.
Next is my oath of devotion pally Dark Urge run. Moral conflicts and broken oaths incoming.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Mtfks say Mihaly is the hardest pilot to beat in the Ace Combat series.
Lol fuck no, they prolly have never fought Sulejmani. Mofo the first guy to ever make me rage in all my years playing AC. Mofo just wont stop blocking my missiles and will just empty all my weapons fighting this guy while talking shit to me.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
Assassins creed games often have multiplayer so newer ones tend to have a more active player base there, also even 3 and black flag are considered to have aged poorly in terms of gameplay and what’s his name has been dropped as the main character so it’s kind of weird to put to much focus on the older games
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
Multiplayer AS games sounds like Ubisoft trend-chasing and goes against the focus of AS: It’s story and stealth. And that’s rich considering most consider Black Flag their good pirate game, with their AAAA pirate game being worst than it in nearly every way.
@Thanotos Omega
I mean, the main villains of FO4 being a group of scientists who think they are above the common folk and gladly keep them scared and in the dark as long as it benefits them can be parallels to some people in power. Also FO3 lets you talk the AI generated president into suicide before sending a mech fueled by patriotism help you finish remains of the USA government. Also FO4 has gay options as well as female and non-white leads so that make it political by default according to the internet.
AaronMk
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
@Thanotos Omega
I mean, the main villains of FO4 being a group of scientists who think they are above the common folk and gladly keep them scared and in the dark as long as it benefits them can be parallels to some people in power. Also FO3 lets you talk the AI generated president into suicide before sending a mech fueled by patriotism help you finish remains of the USA government. Also FO4 has gay options as well as female and non-white leads so that make it political by default according to the internet.
Those are the most sub-base politics that you really have to play a magic trick against yourself to believe this is being political. NeuWolfestein is braver and it’s taking a position on the easy hill of “killing Nazis good”
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Meanlucario
TBF the Assassin’s Creed games from Brotherhood to Black Flag did have online multiplayer, but all the games after that are without a multiplayer mode (iirc the only “multiplayer” stuff i can remember from the newer games is the player created stories from Odyssey and the NPC Vikings you can recruit from other layers in Valhalla). Was actually pretty fun/unique from what i remember playing
Also this is the fist im hearing about Black Flag being considered “poorly aged” since that’s the game the majority of the fanbase says still holds up
It says something when the newer Assassin Creed games are 80-85% off while the original are still full-price.
I don’t know where you are getting that from since the AC games go on sale all the time?
And even wihtout the sale the original games are still really cheap
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
TF2: Nobody’s Home
Video discussing the extent of the bot problem in TF2. It’s an hour long so tl;dw:
The bot problem is much more extensive than thought. The actual player numbers are around 20k-30k. 70%~ of the reported numbers on steamcharts are bots. Mostly idlers. It’s only going to get worse.
It’s honestly insulting that Valve continues to ignore it while at the same putting new cosmetic cases and other monetization and making a lot of money off of it.
Angrybrony
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Thanotos Omega
Those are the most sub-base politics that you really have to play a magic trick against yourself to believe this is being political. NeuWolfestein is braver and it’s taking a position on the easy hill of “killing Nazis good”
Fuck off with this surface level bad faith take.
I am actully flipping the double bird though the screen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide