Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Playing “The Godfather” for the PS2.
Why is it whenever I get into New Jersey I often get shoot at even if I don’t even do anything?
Sometimes there’s vendettas, but then sometimes suddenly someone start shooting for no good reason.
I mean, between this and “The penguins of Madagascar”, I feel someone has a vendetta against New Jersey.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Moonflower of Peace
So, I bit the bullet and bought the Re:Mind DLC for Kingdom Hearts 3. It actually went up on sale right as I was finishing up the Lucky Emblem quest (how convenient), so I picked that up alongside a whole shit load of Resident Evil games.
If you recall, my main problem with the base game was that the ending was rushed and devolved into a series of half-finished boss fights that didn’t really put up much of a fight. The story also just straight up skipped past an entire plot point for some bizzare reason, and there was little to no post-game content to dig into, outside of a single superboss (which AGAIN barely put up a fight).
The story portion of Re:Mind… kinda fixes the problem, I guess? Well, the first 2/3rds is basically just a retread of the Keyblade Graveyard stuff, just with extra cutscenes and the ability to play as Riku, Roxas, and Aqua (which was fucking awesome).
The Scala ad Caelum section, however, completely blows the original version out of the water. Not only is the town actually fully explorable AND has a pretty unique collectathon vibe to it, but afterwards you get to play as the Guardians of Light as they fight off the armored heartless in Kingdom Hearts, complete with Mickey taking one last epic stand against them.
And the final boss? It’s actually difficult! Granted, I still didn’t die against it, but I wasn’t just brute forcing my way against it like I did in the base game. Not to mention YOU CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT AGAINST IT AS FUCKING KAIRI! WHO’S THE DAMSEL NOW, BITCH?!
So now, that just leaves the other parts of the DLC. The data battles, and the secret superboss. I’ve beaten 3 of them so far, and I can already tell that this is gonna be a living hell for me.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Mikey
Exploration feels nicer and there’s more activity. The Mojave Desert is, well, a desert. A large, open plot of land full of sand, giant ants, radioactive waste and nothing. Absolutely bumfuck nothing for miles upon miles.
Also, I don’t like replaying games just to see alternate routes. I’m a one full play kinda guy.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Scrabbleman
Well, it’s a wasteland. I will give you that Bethesda does better with making interesting places to explore. However Fallout 4 did that way better than 3. I can never get more than an hour into 3. NV just does all the mechanics better, and I’d argue it has plenty of cool places and landmarks to explore. Also a better story and interesting lore in the different vaults. I’ve played NV 5 times now lol
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
And here I replay all my favorite games a lot. I mean, how are you gonna just try and get everything out of a game like Doom or Super Metroid and then never play them again?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
Because we experienced all the game had to offer and want to try new things. There are plenty of good/great games out there, and even the bad ones help you realize what to avoid.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide