Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #2398
@Ebalosus  
Especially against the Pokemon series. Remember that? Pokemon is satanic as they evolve and have animals fighting against each other, they are teaching that this stuff is okay for the children.

Yeah the 90s and early 2000s against that and D&D/Yugioh were some of the most noticeable things that people can remember from those satanic panic days the most.
Background Pony #2398
@Armagedonus  
Pretty much people from all sides of the political spectrum are united against Cuties.

And it’s rather nice as it’s not seen as a political thing, as the media or TYT potray as if only the right wingers and conservatives dislike the movie. Yeah i think whatever side you are politically can agree that sexualizing real life children is wrong and not just one side has too have a issue with it.
Background Pony #BE6A
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died.

Now we watch as Mitch rushes a new nomination at record speeds.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@vit  
He’s got like 2 months to find a replacement, which Trump will do but knowing Trump he is too busy trying to get re-elected.

Meaning Moscow Mitch will have to wait after the election.
Background Pony #B915
@MagpulPony  
These are your people:

full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full
Background Pony #BE6A
@MagpulPony  
Good to see that’s all you have to say, “okay, and?”. Shows your character perfectly, and explains neatly why, regardless of whatever Trump has done and continues to do, you and others like you will still vote for him.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@Latecomer  
I’m not using the term to refer to anything but what it means. You just don’t like that it applies a lot.  
You’d be right if you said that racism is against white people. There’s a lot of that.

It’s not about punishment  
Way to backpedal

I’m sure they’ll be a lot of help.  
And race baiting is suppose help matters any?

You are not fighting racism or helping anyone by trying to polarize and divide people. You are doing it for the sake of crying about your virtues and to make yourself look like a better person while doing literally nothing. You’re a keyboard warrior who does nothing but talk big.

@Latecomer  
And certainly you’re owed it.  
That’s not for you to say. If people like Background Pony #5CDD are saying they’re not your pets and to fuck off, it’s probably the right thing to do. It would be wisest for you to simply not get involved. If this was something the black community actually supported, you wouldn’t need to try to justify it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide