Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Applejack

@Angrybrony
And what’s wrong with that? Dems try to paint Trump as being literally Hitler, So I don’t see the problem with his delivery. His goal is to get elected after all.
Trump has sent secret police into cities. Had a White Nationalist has his Senior advisor who is well known in Europe for supporting Far right hate groups.

Trump has a White supremacist in charge of our immigration policy at the southern border which just recently came out in detention centers doctors are giving woman hysterectomies without their knowledge or consent. In many cases the detention center doesn’t have a Spanish speaking translator so they are literally misinterpreting what the victums are saying and doing it anyway. You are aware that is Nazi Germany type stuff right. What is going on in those detetion camps are considered crimes against humanity.

Definition  
Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide  
Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;  
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;  
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;  
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;  
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Yeah…Crime against Humanity, Trump is in the same class as Hitler.
Background Pony #A2C2
@Princess Applejack  
It does take two to tango, naturally, but if the woman does not wish to get pregnant and is not either asking that the man wear some form of protection and/or isn’t on some kind of protection herself, the fault is on her barring some instance of foul play. I do not think relying on abortion, which I’ve expressed I believe is effectively termination of human life, as a contraceptive should be acceptable, especially considering the option remains simply to not have sex.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Princess Applejack  
Yeah, sorry. None of that is reality. And secret police? Really? Because people were too stupid to be able to tell that the patches on their uniforms were badge numbers, that makes them “secret police”. Yeah, mkay. Also, “Trump is in the same class as Hitler”. I can’t take anything you say seriously at all, sorry.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
RGB’s body’s not even cold but to the surprise of nobody Moscow Mitch is already announcing that the Senate will confirm on the spot any of Trump’s nominees.

Garland’s nomination was held up for 237 days.
Princess Applejack

@Princess Applejack
Yeah, sorry. None of that is reality. And secret police? Really? Because people were too stupid to be able to tell that the patches on their uniforms were badge numbers, that makes them “secret police”. Yeah, mkay. Also, “Trump is in the same class as Hitler”. I can’t take anything you say seriously at all, sorry.
I just gave you what the UN considers Genocide and yet you dismiss it.

Two They were secret police because they did not have badges on their uniforms nor would they identify themselves when asked by both the press and the protesters. That is a secret police.

Hitler was well insulated from what was going on in the Holocaust. It was made sure that there was no mentioning of the camps in his presence.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@MagpulPony

Sot that’s the part you take issue with? Not the whole snatching people off the streets, putting them in unmarked rented vans, and driving off who knows where for however long they decide to detain them?
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@Princess Applejack  
Yeah sorry, what the UN says and what Trump has done doesn’t correlate.

Also I already corrected you. The officers DID have badge numbers. The reason they wouldn’t identify themselves when asked was because officers were being Doxed and attacked after identifying themselves. So you are wrong, there was no secret police.

And again, comparing Trump to literally being hitler will ensure you are not taken seriously.
Princess Applejack

@MagpulPony  
Your reasoning does not make sense. You said that the police officers refused to identify themselves because an officer got doxxed? That is one of the weakest excuses I’ve heard for defending secret police. If every police officer lived in fear of being doxxed they would not be wearing their badges at all nor drive around in marked vehicles.

Trump is a well known pathological lair Magpaul. The UN is an international governing body.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@MagpulPony

That doesn’t exactly disprove the accusations though. Nobody was complaining that they weren’t a government task force, quite the opposite actually.

The fact that PACT was barely a month old at that point doesn’t help the accusations.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide