Star Wars General

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Zincy  
I have a fairly strict definition of canon, the movies and what have appeared in live action. (Not counting the Christmas special.) The tons of comics, books and games that are out there contradict each other on so many points they are relegated to legends and thus no longer canon. As far as I am concerned there is only 1 Luke Skywalker. I hate how they wrote him for the sequels but the sequels are sadly the canon now.

@Dex Stewart  
I wonder if Weyoun ever found the secret to avoid cellular boredom?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
I don’t know if I’d say it’s political but it is extremely short sighted to say there is no political influences at all it’s just that Star Wars doesn’t beat you over the head with it it’s just there.

@Dex Stewart  
Yes because almost killing your nephew in their sleep is a very relatable.  
Like I’ve been there man.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Image if the movies were made after the EU. A weird idea, but one that I’d love to see what it would result in.

@Darth Prime  
Being political doesn’t mean bashing you in the head with it’s politics (unlike what some love to claim). I will say I remember the Prequels being less subtle about it.

@Dex Stewart  
Being a Jedi would be killing your nephew because the Force told you he would become a Sith.
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

Image if the movies were made after the EU. A weird idea, but one that I’d love to see what it would result in.

That’s what I’ve thought set it like a thousand years in the future past even Legacy era where the Skywalker name has faded to literal Legend.  
Obviously Disney was never going to that the wanted and even needed the hype of bringing the original cast back to “fix” the franchise and then they used them so well.

@Darth Prime
Being political doesn’t mean bashing you in the head with it’s politics (unlike what some love to claim). I will say I remember the Prequels being less subtle about it.

Star Wars the OT anyway is a simple straight forward come of age kind of story about a boy finding out about his father the political influence of real world institutions and figures is just flavoring.

@Dex Stewart
Being a Jedi would be killing your nephew because the Force told you he would become a Sith.

No I’d say it’s more like when he turns Dark Side you kill him.  
Honestly if they wanted him to suffer a failure because he’s Luke Skywalker it should have been because he had too much faith in Ben that Luke ignored the signs in his nephew of the Dark Side instead of just one fleeting moment that ruined the Galaxy.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
No, I mean the OT and Prequel movies made after the EU, and how said EU would influence them. And lets be honest, Luke Skywalker is a name/bloodline writers would use even if it was a millennium after the Legacy era.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Meanlucario  
I read a Star Wars novel where the Geonosians were competing in battles to the death for the privilege to work on the Death Star. When the Empire talked to Poggle the Lesser he just said that’s normal.
Background Pony #3AFE
@Meanlucario

@Dex Stewart  
Reason #5467 that Tarkin is an idiot. Instead of just having them stay silent and keeping them busy working on other wonder weapons he commits genocide which leads to more questions being asked and denies the Empire specialized workers.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
Fear is a path to the Dark Side because those afraid seek power believing they can nullify their fear that they can have power over what they fear thus the Sith believe they have concurred their fear.  
Like duh.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide