Star Wars General

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
In the final act of KOTOR. Landed on the beach and need to shut down the disruptor. I also recognize this planet from the video about Darth Traya as the planet you can have Zaalbar murder Mission if you embrace the darkside.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
What’s the mod for KOTOR 2? Seeing that I’m cheating in KOTOR, I can’t use purity as an excuse. I hope it’s on Nexus.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Finally finished KOTOR. It’s going to be a long time before I play it again. And still no response on the Restoration mod for KOTOR 2, despite people being strong that I install it for KOTOR 2. Oh well, have a meme:

full
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Emperor: How do we stop recruits from wanting to leave after witnessing what the Empire actually does?

Officer: How about we stop committing war crimes?

Tarkin shoots the officer in the back

Emperor: I like the cut of your jib, new Grand Moff.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Nevermind, I remember now it was Grand Moff. I watched a lot of Thrawn’s clips from Rebels lately, so that’s why my mind went to admiral.

On another note, I found KOTOR 2’s restoration mod on the Steam workshop, so I’m using that and the Steam version of KOTOR 2. Have it set for when I feel ready to tackle the game (after I find a guide or something that works with the mod).
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
You know, everything I hear about Natasi Daala makes her sound like a parody of women as tactical leaders being a mistake, only it seems like she was suppose to be taken seriously in-universe. Only being promoted because of dat ass, having superweapons like the Sun Crusher but losing them easily, and trying destroy Coruscant and the New Republic by crashing an Star Destroyer into it well after planetary shields being strong and quick were established and there likely being a strong fleet protecting it due to the relative peace, arguably the dumbest battle tactic in Star Wars history. Yet she was confident enough to kill all the other warlords and control the entire post-Empire navy, and latter joined the New Republic. Again, she’s a parody that is taken seriously in the books from my understanding.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There’s Jedi, who obviously subscribes to the Jedi belief.

There’s the Sith, who believes in the Sith ideology.

There’s Dark Jedi, Jedi who have fallen to the dark side of the force but don’t believe in Sith beliefs.

Has there ever been a Light Sith?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

@Dustcan

The light side Sith stories in the MMO are actually often considered the superiority written out of all of them too. The right blend of Sith superiority complex and “might makes right” with a strong dose of actual morals.

Its particularly amusing that whenever you encounter a Jedi in the story, their brains short circuit at the very notion of a “good” Sith.

One story interaction for the Sith warrior in particular has you literally able to drive a Jedi to break his code and attack you while you’re ‘unarmed’ and just there too talk. All while his much more forgiving buddy just walks away like ‘yea you done fucked up dude’. You don’t even need to manipulate him, he legit just cannot stand the fact that you’re being civil and talkative to him.

It’s hilarious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide