Star Wars General

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
And? One joke played straight doesn’t make a comic “bad.” There were much worst free comics (like the one that had every DC character turn into semi-organic cyborgs in grotesque ways for shock value to “hype up” an upcoming arc).
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Meanlucario  
I dunno. Maybe it was good. It was the only comic there that didn’t have to be restocked. The Sonic comics were nearly all gone,the Spiderman/Venom comic only had a few issues left. Meanwhile there’s a couple more boxes of High Republic. Maybe it’s just because there’s no name characters people recognize. They shoulda done a Mandalorian comic with Baby Yoda on the cover. Then it’d be gone.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dex Stewart  
True, though I assume they want to advertise the series that’s still going rather than the already popular one that’s still going. Not sure what they could have done for High Republic, cover wise, without being misleading, especially since a KOTOR remake is likely in the works and they would want to avoid stepping on those toes.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
If the Force cared about balance, than why are there those able to mess with the Force? We have seen that the Force can cut itself off from races like the Rakata and Vong, so why wouldn’t it do it for all species if it was concern about those messing with it? What if the “balance” is just the Jedi and Sith trying to make it seem like the Force is on their side and what happens isn’t due to the ““will of the Force,” but just the actions of the Jedi, Sith, and everyone else between them?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
Kinda.  
The Jedi are the ones who (are suppose to) serve the Will of the Force where as a Dark Sider seeks to be exploit and bend the Force to their will which leads to “a pathway some would consider unnatural.”  
It’s exemplified in Jedi saying “May the Force be with you” whereas Sith say “May the Force serve you well”.  
Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
I’m asking if the Force does have a will (at least one that’s as strong as they claim), or if it’s just the Jedi and Sith claiming it does to make their actions seem more divine than they actually are.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
I would say yes but only the Jedi are actually concerned with interpreting and following it is what I’m saying for the Sith it’s just a power that they use to achieve their goals they don’t care what the Will of the Force is.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
I think I see the problem you’re making the mistake everyone does that Balance of the Force is “balance” between Light Side and Dark Side but the Dark Side is cancer and there is no balancing cancer.  
Balance isn’t shifted in ones sides favor it’s about the Force being “healthy”.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario  
Not quite.  
KOTOR 2 presents the POV that the Force manipulates people to keep itself in Balance that doesn’t dismiss what as I said as it’s manipulating to its own ends which is to “stay healthy”.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Than why allow people to access it at all? We have seen the Vong and Rakata both cut from it, so if the Force does care about “being healthy,” than why not just cut itself off from those who would abuse it, or give access to anyone to begin with?
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

According to Wookieepedia I plague believed to have engineered by slaves was inflected on the Rakata at first killing them but mutated to cut them off from the Force.

The Vong did have Force-sensitive but this was through symbiosis with their home world Yuuzhan’tar when it was destroyed they lost their connection.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Yes, slaves with likely little to no access to the chemistry needed to manufacture a virus that targets just one species and mainly cuts off their sensitivity to the Force. And that sounds the writers trying way to hard to justify the Vong’s edginess, to the point of it likely not lining up with the rest of the EU. Again, it’s much more likely the Force cutting itself off from them, which brings back my points. Honestly, I very much doubt that KOTOR 2’s philosophy works as well with the rest of either Legends or Canon as fans want to think.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide