Sonic Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
NGL, when I found out Crisis City was a level in “Sonic Generations” I was hoping for Sonic to say “The whole city’s on fire! …sorry, I don’t know why I said that.”
You know, because he says that line a lot in the same level in the original game?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
I wonder how Lacey Chabert, an actress who adored the series, feels about Princess Elise (the character she voiced) and the game’s negative reception. Maybe she should’ve held out for something better.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
@Dr_Osaka
And the poor kid who played Anakin in Episode 1, who got bullied to the point that he destroyed all of his Star Wars merch and vowed never to take up acting or even wanting to hear about the series anymore.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
In Twitter Takeover #5, Dr. Eggman confirms that all of the sweets on Sweet Mountain in “Sonic Colors” are real and were baked on-site, but to prevent mold, 99% of the sweets are made of preservatives from Chemical Plant Zone.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I wish I liked Sonic Prime. The first season was fine, but it was clearly held back by budget and possibly restrictions from Sega. I had very little impulse to watch season 2, and now we have a season 3. It still looks very basic to me.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@Shyette
Cool humanized Team Rose. Who drew it?
@Dr_Osaka
The commercial was so 90s lol.
So from what I gather, the male characters don’t wear much besides gloves and shoes, and the females usually have a dress…along with gloves and shoes?
Pretty much. Though, the original Archie Sonic comics, and SatA.M. cartoon were an exception, with characters like Princess Sally, Hershey the cat, Julie-Su, and Barby koala whom were female, yet hardly wore anything.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Despite having never played either of the games, I am glad to see her getting more appearances out of the comic.
I was actually talking with a friend the other day that if they keep running with the Android 18 expy feel for her in the comics, they should go all the way and have her bag Tails.
Aggressive murder-cyborg created by a weird scientist way too obessed with a collapsed world empire, whose sole purpose is the eradication of the hero. Who plays a part in her master’s death and then goes rogue. Now just need to have her fall in love with the heroes shorter, brainier side-kick/childhood friend to complete the circle.
I even have a fun little idea in my head for how it could happen.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Zincy
…listen we already have weirdos shipping the kid with rouge can we please just keep it in his age bracket?
besides sage fits way better if you want that dynamic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide