Sonic Discussion

Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Dr_Osaka
@Blissful690
I kind of pictured American Dad when I saw that pic. Where Hayley was just brainwashed to thinking she’s a child again gives Stan a friendship bracelet, he then takes off his old one & it cuts to Bullock in his office sending that Stan had taken his bracelet off.
A similar thing probably did happen in The Simpsons too, I just can’t remember when lol
@Dr_Osaka
Oooooh, awesome, now I really can’t wait (a whole year!!!) for Sonic 3.
Background Pony #8482
Just letting you all know a free Holiday Sonic costume is available in Sonic Superstars:
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Superstars is kinda mid. I mean, it’s basically Sonic 4 Ep. 3.
I dunno, it seems much better then the Sonic 4 Ep.1&2 games to me, and it doesn’t feel like those to me.
It feels more like it’s own game to me, and a good game, despite some flaws.
@Dr_Osaka
30 bucks says the game as a whole is easy up until the Dark Souls-esque final boss.
Sort’ve, but the game does start off easy and gets harder as it goes on. I died alot more then I did in “Super Mario Wonder,” which apparently was said to challenge Nintendo of America’s testers. (Though, I felt that Mario game wasn’t that hard.) Compared to other Sonic games, the chaos emerald stages seemed easy to me. (Except the green emerald stage.) Most I beat on my first try.
The final bosses may be some of the most challenging I faced.
Trip’s story is basically a harder mode, and the final boss of it is arguably the hardest I ever faced. You’ll be glad the game has infinate lives.
@Background Pony #8482
That’s cool they’re giving us a free costume. (After charging us $5 for 4 or $15 for 6… And locking a few behind obscure promotions like the Kroger one.)
I got my copy of “Superstars” nearly half price, from an Amazon black Friday sale, and to my surprise it came with the Lego Eggman DLC code that only preorders get. I wonder how many copies left still have it included.
I also got the “modern Amy” outfit from subscribing to their newsletter.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #8482
Hope you get the Lego Eggman DLC code like I did. (If you want it.) Apparently, the game isn’t selling well, (I blame the price, seeing as “Mania” was only $30 physical when it came out) and many leftover copies still have it.
Granted, most Sonic games sell better when they get discounted. “Sonic Mega Collection” hardly sold on GameCube at first when it came out for $50. When it went down to $20, it sold so well, according to the Guiness World Records, “Sonic Mega Collection” is the #1 best selling compilation game of all time.
(Dunno if that record has been broken by now.)
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Background Pony #8482
I hope you enjoy yourself. I would love to have gone to the Sonic Symphony in London but by the time I found out it was a thing (which was probably a few days after it was announced), the tickets had already sold out.
Background Pony #8482
@Galestorm
Honestly, I’m not sure HOW I managed to find out about it. All I know is that this is gonna be the most I’ll spend on my credit card, but since I make weekly payments it won’t be too much because it’ll be paid off by my next birthday, plus I was like “What the heck” and decided to try something huge because we never really go anywhere for events much these days. (Now we just need to get a hotel for a few days because my usual transportation to the cities doesn’t run on weekends, and neither of us drives a car because A: I never bothered to learn, and B: she sold hers after…well, long story short, she’s less dangerous to people that way)
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
There is a fan episode called Project Shadow made by this Youtuber, it’s suppose to be connected to the Sonic movie canon in which it explains Shadow’s backstory from the games in movie form.
It’s really good, totally worth checking out and even if this isn’t what we get in the next movie I still like that someone put this together (shows the love people have for the franchise and it’s characters).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide