Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Legend of Zelda Thread

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I remember back in 2008 seeing a trailer for a live action Zelda movie which was an April Fools Days joke but my god did it just make us all wish it was real.
Here’s a “Link” to the video.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

Purah: That’s just a stupid boulder!
Link: It’s not just a boulder, it’s a rock! A big, beautiful, old rock, oh the Zonai use to ride these babies for miles!
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
If you have any horses saved in “Breath of the Wild” and you talk to the stable owner without a horse in “Tears of the Kingdom”, he’ll snark at you trying to register an invisible horse before realizing his mistake and showing the horses you registered.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
I’m a little disappointed that there’s nothing in “Tears of the Kingdom” that makes any reference to “Age of Calamity”, one example should be either of the future champions mentioning that they saved the originals in another timeline.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide