Legend of Zelda Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Yeah, at least when you get the hammer in Zelda 2 you can take shortcuts.

Granted, the power bracelet, and warp whistle could take you to other places, but they were kinda random, or a leap of faith to where you wanna go.

Y’know, it’d be cool if they redid the overworld of Zelda 1 in the Switch “Link’s Awakening” style, like for maybe an online multiplayer Zelda game in a similar fashion to “Four Swords,” or “Tri-Force Heroes,” only you can interact with tons of other Links/Heroes, and add new dungeons, secrets, enemies, and maybe even a few unexpected new areas expanding the map a bit.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Excuuuuuuse me, Derpibooru.  
The cornball classic Legend of Zelda cartoon (from the Friday episodes of the “Super Mario Super Show”) is now on sale temporarily cheaper at $9.99 for the whole series. (Despite saying, “Season 1,” there is no S2.)

Only problem is the live-action “Mario Brothers Plumbing” host bits aren’t included. (Guess they didn’t wanna pay royalties to the guest-stars.) At least, the credits are there so you can do the “Mario” dance with Lou Albano Mario. (God rest his soul.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
I heard about that, it’s a very obscure trick, that took over a decade, and a half for somebody to find out.

Funny, how there’s still secrets being discovered in Zelda games after so long.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
If you could add a 5th bottle to games which only had 4 before, where would you put them? Here’s some of my attempts:  
ALTTP- In the secret bomb-wall room in the escape tunnel, via the secret grave  
OoT- Replaces the Bombchu for 40 Gold Skulltulas  
WW- One of the treasure charts, I don’t know which one would work. Maybe the teacher’s? Or one on Spectacle Island?  
MC- The chest on the pillar in the Mayor’s Bunker
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Wiimeiser  
There’s a glitch trick in “Ocarina of Time,” that let’s you replace any item with a bottle.

Might wanna rethink replacing, and permanently getting rid of Bombchus though, because they’re required for one segment of Ganon’s tower.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Beau Skunky  
I’m only replacing the one pickup you get in Kakariko, as there are other ways to obtain them (Some chests, Magic Carpet Salesman, Bombchu Shop and Bowling in Castle Town)
Background Pony #E810
The result of me scanning 17 Zelda amiibo.

full

For the record, these are what I own that give me treasures too:

Link (Super Smash Bros.)  
Zelda (Super Smash Bros.)  
Toon Link (Super Smash Bros.)  
Sheik (Super Smash Bros.)  
Ganondorf (Super Smash Bros.)  
Link (Ocarina of Time)  
Link (Majora’s Mask)  
Link (8-Bit)  
Link (Archer)  
Link (Rider)  
Zelda (Breath of the Wild)  
Link (Link’s Awakening)  
Guardian  
Revali  
Daruk  
Urbosa  
Mipha
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide