Legend of Zelda Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Hilariously, the “curvier” hippo painting model was more true to her original Japanese sprite, which was censored in the American version.  
||Because she was bare-chested originally, and quickly covers herself when you enter. ||
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Beau Skunky

Y’know it’s kinda strange, Red heads tend to get a lot of flak for having red-hair, it’s even an insult in the form of “Red-headed step child” …and Yet Malon is pretty much the most popular woman in Ocarina and seems to get the most pictures outside of Zelda.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Well, she did say she had somebody deliver it, (probably the notorious running man) and when you think about it Kokiri forest isn’t that hidden, and the only thing separating it from Hyrule Field is a bridge, and a hollowed out tree trunk enterance.

Kokiri are even seen interacting with Hylian people in LonLon Ranch in the ending sequence, even though they’re forbidden to leave the forest.

@Littlecabbit  
Guess not all redheads have it bad.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Funny thing is, “Link’s Awakening” an 8-bit black-and-white GB game that came prior to the 3D games actually let you start off any previous save from the last door/cave/enterance/ect. you started from. So it’s funny an earlier 2D game has a better/more advanced save feature then many of the 3D ones.

Though, I guess it would’ve been difficult to pull that off with early 3D games, as 2D is less complex.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide