Legend of Zelda Thread

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks  
Also she’s got some weird Cyberman helmet that protects you from the giant robot camel’s lightning while you’re skitchin’ behind her. If you help everyone in town with their problems while dressed up like a girl, you get to keep the helmet.

This is why I should write strategy guides.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Oh snap I can’t wait for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. I mean with all these new games coming out Nintendo is gonna bankrupt me.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
@northern haste  
I gatta admit, I didn’t think the “Breath of the Wild” sequel would be that. Admittedly, I’m not disapointed, as I loved the previous Hyrule Warriors, and it’s nice this one is going to be canon.

I still say, Revali reminds me of Falco Lombardi from StarFox.
Rabidcabbit
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Beau Skunky

Revali reminds most people of Falco, and it’s very likely intentional :P

If there’s one thing I don’t like about this game reveal, it’s that it’s focusing on a story-line that can only have a bad ending, I’m a little disappointed in Nintendo for making a game where almost everyone dies in the end and there’s nothing you can do to prevent it.

Almost as bad as a Zelda game about The Wind Waker’s Great Flood, Bleh.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Well, Zelda & Star Fox are made by some of the same people. We’ve had Mario character expies in Zelda before, so it’s nice to see references to other games too.

@Littlecabbit  
Almost as bad as a Zelda game about The Wind Waker’s Great Flood, Bleh.

That was bad? I actually kinda liked that twist. and it really shows Windwaker isn’t as “kiddy” as people initially assumed, and finding out the Great Sea is above the remains of the old Hyrule was actually just as incredible/amazing as it was a li’l sad. It kinda made Ganondorf a li’l more sympathetic, as you can kinda understand why he wanted to bring back the old Hyrule, as like the player, he misses it. (Though, unfortunately wants to rule it.)

Also, honestly not everything can or needs to have a happy ending, and sometimes a sad/bittersweet ending can be well done, or better then a typical happy one.  
And frankly, there’s more to a game then just it’s ending sequence.
Rabidcabbit
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Beau Skunky

Wind Waker’s actually one of my favorite Zelda games, I loved it, but no I was referring to the idea of a Zelda game being about the lead up to the great flood, a game in which you die/fail to prevent the destruction of everything you hold dear regardless of of how well you could murder Ganon’s ass.

Way back before even Twilight Princess came out I’d always see a lot of people clamoring for a Zelda game to be about the great flood, there were people hoping Twilight Princess was that game, and it always drove me up a wall.

Hell I’m perfectly fine with a Zelda game in which Link dies in the end, so long as the game doesn’t force me to fail to stop Ganon or whoever else the Big bad is.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
I been Playing through master quest again and i can safely say Without any doubt there is no way in hell that was what the expansion was the entire time.  
I’m even questioning if it’s even was part of the expansion at some point it feels more like somebody edited the dungeons instead of actually adding stuff
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
They never finished the cancelled N64DD Expansion, so the “Master Quest,” and possibly some things in “Majora” are all that’s left of them. The 3DS version mirror-modes it, to give it a unique look though.

Maybe the Gigaleak will reveal some more info’ about that, seeing as they’re still not finished revealing all the scrapped game data in it, seeing as it’s literally Tarabytes of data.
northern haste
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
It’s just I think some people still believe it that master quest was the expansion all along. Yes I know Shigeru Miyamoto would know more about the game than I would Master questions not match what we learned about expansion and master quest is not an expansion
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
I thought they said it was part of the scrapped expansion AKA “Ura Zelda?”

Some fans confuse the expansion with “Majora’s” prerelease name though, “Zelda Gaiden.”
northern haste
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
I am giving off 2nd time information I did here he said it was the expansion.  
Also from my understanding Eiji Aonuma Didn’t want to do the expansion So he made a deal that if he could get a new game made in under year he didn’t have to. So most likely a lot of the unused ideas were used him that 1
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide