The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Plain Pony  
Labeling GamerGate as a group of “Sexist rapists” was a scapegoat for many of them’s own actions and a shield against criticism.

Journo: playing this game as the bad guys could make you sympathize for them.  
Person: This doesn’t seem right. I’m not a mindless drone.  
Journo: WELL! THAT SOUNDS LIKE GAMERGATE TALK IF YOU DON’T AGREE! HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU SEXUALLY ASSAULTED SIR!?
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
@WyrmSpawN  
A lot of fans of FF7 haven’t played FF7 before, and FF7R doesn’t get to that part, so it’s not that unreasonable to put that plot point in a spoiler.

There’s a good chance that FF7R part 2/3/however many games it takes won’t even have that plot point in it anyway.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Not a Plane pony
@Cyborg_pony  
“A lot” is a bit of an exaggeration, but for the short time I was following this game I saw many a post say something along the lines of “I’m really excited for this game, I never played the original but thought it was great”. In fact, many people were excited about being able to play FF7 without having to play FF7.

@WyrmSpawN  
Their stated goal is to redo FF7 completely, which includes greatly expanding on the original game. The size of what they want to make is too great for a single game, so it’s going to be in several instalments. Either that, or they can’t afford to spend another 10 years making a single game, so they’re going to spend 10 years stretching out the game into multiple games instead.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
I just saw the actual leaks for The Last of Us 2. Spoiler alert: I hate it.

Actual spoilers;  
Joel kills surgeon from the first game. Said surgeon has a MtF trans child who then kills Joel. Ellie goes out for revenge and you play as her for the first half of the game. Then you play as the other character, and kill Ellie in the finale as the whole “cycle of revenge” theme.

I hate it. I hate it soo much. I’m not buying this game anymore. It’s so shit and I’m so mad.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Scrabbleman  
That is brilliantly bad.

This is how you get stuck up your own ass as a writer.

I’m sure some would say it’s too little to judge the entire story by, but i ask you, what kind of context would make these plot details alright?

full
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Scrabbleman @WyrmSpawN @Penguin Dragneel  
Known for a while. You know it’s bad when the actor that plays Joel says “to be open-minded” That’s what Mark Hamill said about TLJ, and look how That turned out.

Also the leaks I’ve seen are:  
Ellie’s GF (the one with the huge honker) lived in an ultra religious cult that is also immune and left to do the lesbians with Ellie, so they kill her and she goes on a revenge path against them. The trailers definitely hint at this and I would bet Joel dies like that because even in an Apocalyptic wasteland where survival is key, There’s still somehow time to be progressive. “  
Both these leaked plots relay on revenge a typical fantasy. Revenge makes you look justified.

Here’s where I heard this spoiler

They didn’t delay indefinitely over the virus, they delayed because it’s a shit game with a worst story.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide