The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Next time you watch an arbitrary outrage channel like The Quartering, think to yourself, how many videos does this person have, are they churning out ‘content’ at every tiny thing? Posts videos daily? Sometimes even more than once per 24 hours?
It’s probably shitty content that’s 100% hurt feelings and grift.

I’ll never understand anyone that unironically watches that guy. He regularly spreads false info, reports on things with no sources whatsoever and clickbaits.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Mikey  
Yet, he was the only one to say the website pushing an article that Kelly Sue is Cpt. Marvel 2 writer as being fake at the beginning of his video on it, while others just ran with it acting like it was real given how Marvel has been.

Plus, people always bring him up out of no where. Like he lives rent free in their heads for some odd reason of another.

@The Frowning Pony  
Well, if you can’t understand what I’m trying to say, I guess I’ll just make this really simple.

nope.
dissociativity
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Cyborg_pony  
its’ perhaps because no matter where I go, some wanker ends up posting one of his videos along with other grifters that are just basically him copy-pasted, and it’s frustrating seeing the poor outrage bait everywhere and people like him making bank from it.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
@Penguin Dragneel  
The author’s vision is important. Which is exactly why the change was warranted: Sonic is an existing character with an existing character design. That thing that the movie was going to use for Sonic was a contradiction of the original authors’ Sonic. Though, this movie is creatively bankrupt, so it’s not like it’s important. You can tell just by looking at the first Sonic design that they don’t give a shit.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Commune  
Ghostbuster 2016 was bad. Terminator 6: Dark Fate was bad. This, though? Might not be that bad. I don’t expect much from it since it’s a video game movie, but it should at least be enjoyable.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Scrabbleman  
It’ll probably be an okay movie at best. There’s a formula they’ll doing for sure.

And the whole “Doctor Eggman’s origins” is kind of a predictable thing for them to focus on.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Commune
Do you have to be negative about everything?

Yeah why am I not excited for a video game movie which humor could literally be ripped from the American 1990s, I wonder  
Lets just say this year’s movie schedule, I have at the very most 5 big movies I’m looking forward too  
Sonic is definitely not in there
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Scrabbleman  
Reddit pleb shit  
Tenet(this one I’m most excited about tbh), Dune  
That’s about it  
New Fincher and Spike Lee movies are at work over at Netflix which I feel I should be more hyped about and In the Heights which as a Hamilton fan I should probably feel more happier about  
I guess No Time to Die may be good, but I was burned after being hyped for SPECTRE
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide