Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Fetishes [NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@aiLex
Because Fat is ‘probably gonna die’, that level of skinny is ‘basically dead already’.
Yep. Even if a person is 700 lbs, it’ll still take them months to die. Extreme anorexia, like the examples shown, die within hours.
Posted Report
aiLex

Even if a person is 700 lbs, it’ll still take them months to die. Extreme anorexia, like the examples shown, die within hours.
Without a head pony will die almost instantly, but we still have more than 2000 images of decapitation fetish on Derpibooru. And there are a lot of well-represented fetishes that involve a quick death (asphyxia, drowning, hard vore/digestion, crush, etc.). The popularity of the fetish hardly depends on the survival rate of the ponies.
Posted Report
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Well that was unexpected, but at least you would look pretty in this situation. Wouldn’t want to walk in the heels though.
Posted Report
I-Hung-Myself
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Are there any good stories or images of people being transformed into exaggerated anime versions of themselves? Not sure why but suddenly I’m craving that stuff.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Steam Drulls - Furry 3D Platfromer!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide