Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
@uc9  
That’s a loaded term.  
I support people defending their freedoms from a tyrannical government.

It doesn’t even have to be their own.  
During WWII a Japanese general warned Hirohito that invading the USA would be impossible as the citizens were armed.  
Or so the story goes, but the idea still applies.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Shadow_the_Hedgehog  
Actually no for the most part. Most states have a ten day waiting period and a background check.

In Texas you can do that, but well, Texas is the state that only people from Texas think of as sane. Mexico can have it back as far as I’m concerned. And California to, provided they give me time to move out. I hate it here.

At any rate while it is true that most guns brought into mexico are of US origin, the people doing so are breaking the law and it speaks of a failure of law enforcement by both countries. A serious fucking failure. cough ATF cough cough
Whatevo

Arch-Rarifag
@gasmaskangel  
Texas is on aggregate one of the most successful states in the union. People just hate it because it’s behind on social issues, which is not important enough to draw genuine ire when the other states are in the toilet and doing worse by most measures (crime rates, employment, etc)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Whatevs  
From what I’ve read. Ancient Celts, Germans, and Scandinavians regarded the carrying of weapons as a sign of status, freedom, independence, and the ability to defend yourself. Compared to the Romans, who normally prohibit ordinary citizens from carrying or own weapons privately. Often times, they’ve found themselves defenseless when their town defenses do get breached be marauding barbarians. That is sort of what happens when civilians depend too much on the protection from authorities. Lets face the reality, they might not always be there to protect you.
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
That’s a loaded term.
I support people defending their freedoms from a tyrannical government.

So you are supporting terrorism?
Whatevo

Arch-Rarifag
@uc9  
What makes it terrorism? Using violence against a state employing violence to oppress them?  
If yes then okay I support terrorism.

But if you’re trying to equate it to shooting civilians, bombings, and inhumane guerilla tactics. Then no.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@trashboat  
That’s cause they have quotas. Yes cops really do have quotas for the number of people that, “resist arrest” and all other stuff. The old saying is, “a ticket a day keeps the marshall away” or in other words if you don’t fulfill your monthly quota your ass is gonna get fired.

Hell some districts even have beating quotas.
Whatevo

Arch-Rarifag
@Shadow_the_Hedgehog  
in a war there will always be collateral damage. Its existence does not invalidate the distinction between resistance to tyranny and terror tactics.

It’s sad and shouldn’t be the case but there it is.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@trashboat  
Yeah, cops don’t like to admit it, but there’s certain times of the months you don’t fuck with cops cause if they’re short on the number of arrests, tickets or such even if you’re not doing anything you’re gonna have a bad time.

If you live in a high crime area and don’t want to get arrested then find out when the local police get paid every month and stay away from them when it’s close to paycheck time.

The reason being is that when they’re on patrol they have quotas of how many tickets they have to fill out every month, when they’re on duty and not patrol they have quotas of how many arrests they have to make and so forth.

You know how in Half-life 2 when you’re in the train station and Barney tells you he’s way behind on his beatings quota? Yeah that shit’s actually real.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide