[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
@Applejack007

I been reading a bit of your situation these last couple of days and I’m wondering, how did this depression of yours started? At what time? Do you feel that there’s something that been worrying you lately?

One of the worst feelings that we can have is the uncertainty, because if we don’t know what’s what it causes to ourselves the problem, we won’t know how to keep going; it’s like to live without a base.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@TheAnonShy  
Hm..I’m not sure what exactly caused it to get this bad. It started over a week ago now. I remember I was playing my PS4 late at night when my SO asked if I was going to bed…I got annoyed and it made her feel bad. I got mad at myself, I never want to make her feel bad. We made up though…I don’t think it was that. We made up. But I have been feeling bad since this college semester started because I waited last minute to tell my mom I didn’t want to go through with my career choice and it caused some problems. I felt like a failure to her. I started taking my course online and I’ve been home a lot this semester…but still, I don’t know what caused the VERY intrusive thoughts.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
More details. Recently my mom told me to stop taking birth control because she read that it can cause depression (I take it because I have a hormone disorder which was fucking with my menstrual cycles). Well I stopped that, and I stopped taking another medicine last year for PCOS, at my doctor’s orders. That medicine was also helping keep my weight down but I’ve gained since then. She also recently got me these…mood pills that I take. I guess they help? I don’t know. I still get random anxiety spikes and intrusive thoughts but I haven’t been crying lately, in fact today I found myself smiling and laughing as I RPed with some online friends. I’m still worried though. I don’t feel quite as attatched to things that I used to enjoy. But I’m trying. My apppointment is finally tomorrow and I hope this is something easily fixed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide