Music thread

Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
What rock needs is another “Nevermind”, preferably a prog rock or hard rock album instead of a grunge album this time, an album that will be so successful that the genre will take over the world of music, but that’ll never happen.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@TheHappySpaceman
That’s exactly my attitude, and why I’m not so worried about it all
Actually, never mind. I misread that somehow as you saying “THAT’S A GOOD THING”.
That’s not my attitude. I stand by my statement that I’m not worried, meanwhile.
Rock is alive in the minds and hearts of the believers who make it still happen, no matter what the trend is
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
On this day 44 years ago, punk rock band The Clash released their third studio album, “London Calling”. Featuring one of the most iconic album covers of all time of bassist Paul Simonon smashing his guitar, the record would be a mix of punk rock with new wave influences. It would reach the Top 10 on the UK album charts and number 27 on the Billboard Hot 200
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
For my worst album it was between two God Slayer by Otep and A Very Metal Christmas Album non metal 30 Seconds to Mars It’s the End of the World but it’s a Beautiful Day and the awful Trap rap album by Sexyy Red
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Should I do a Silversun Pickups deep dive? I’ve heard a few songs of theirs recently that I love, but I don’t see people talk about them much.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@TheHappySpaceman
I haven’t heard of that band before, but that would be interesting! I mean, it would be interesting to me to be more informed about them for one thing. Go right ahead!
@Mr.Myoozik
I do too. And while sometimes seeing if other people like the music too can be a bit of a gamble, it doesn’t really hurt to try. Like Andyxdr you can discuss it with me too. I’m pretty open generally with that stuff
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Before now, I have never actually heard that song in the wild, I’ve only heard people talk about it. And now, hearing it and knowing that it’s just a ripoff of Def Leppard’s “Bringin’ on the Heartbreak” with lyrics about lynching people, I hate it.
I highly recommend watching Pat’s video, by the way, it’s very entertaining.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Andyxdr
I appreciate it
@𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
I am part of a Discord server that talks about modern popular music so that I’m not worried about too much, it’s more about obscure stuff from the past
@TheHappySpaceman
I had a reviewer say that the riff sounded more like a ripoff of Beat It by Michael Jackson, and maybe it’s me but I don’t hear any Def Leppard on it. I doubt Aldean or anyone who worked on that song even know who this band is.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Maybe I should PM you more about this, or voice chat with you more :V
It’s “Midnight Memories” and One Direction themselves has been accused of taking classic rock riffs and incorporating them into their music. What Makes You Beautiful borrows the riff from Summer Nights from Grease, Best Song Ever sounds suspiciously like Baba O’Reilly by The Who (To the point that Pete Townshend himself noticed and didn’t want to sue, instead feeling more flattered) and one album track called Rock Me is just We Will Rock You by Queen
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide