Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman
Depressing as it is, he wasn’t lying at all. Rock music began declining in mainstream relevance by the late 2000’s and has popped up now and then on the pop charts, but isn’t the powerhouse as it was back then. There has been a more modern push to bring it back to relevancy now that rap is actually declining from mainstream success and country is overtaking it, but it remains to be seen.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
As of now, it may get a revival in the future
@TheHappySpaceman
Just because it isn’t popular anymore doesn’t mean that it’s no longer being made. Like what Mellow said, you can achieve a cult status and gain a loyal and dedicated following who will always show up to your performances if you continue doing music. Besides, the mainstream has never been an indicator of quality anyway.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
To give an example, country was big in the 50’s to the early 70’s and it started to decline as the US shifted their attention to disco and eventually new wave and by the 80’s, country was virtually nonexistant in the pop charts. That was until the early 90’s when the Nashville boom arrived and it brought it back to mainstream relevancy and the genre is still going strong today with it being bigger than ever. Rock just needs that Nashville boom moment for it to make a big comeback, luckily it isn’t impossible.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Billboard finally published their Year End list for 2023 and Last Night by Morgan Wallen got number one as expected. Now that the list is out, I can begin work on my fave and least fave hits of 2023 lists.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
November is almost over I’ll give you a few releases i enjoyed
Xoth
Suffocation
Sadus
Phantom from Bandcamp
Angra
Gama Bomb
Fuming Mouth
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
On this day 56 years ago, The Beatles released their ninth studio album “The Beatles”, unofficially known as “The White Album”. Their only double album, the record would see the band experiment with many genres including Indian spiritualism. It would reach number one on the Billboard Hot 200 and UK Album Charts
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Ideas for future TrainWreckords videos:
Genesis’ “…Calling All Stations…”
Emerson Lake & Palmer’s “Love Beach”
U2’s “Pop”
Boston’s “Corporate America”
Stevie Wonder’s “Characters”
Justin Timberlake’s “Man Of The Woods”
Christina Aguilera’s “Bionic”
Supertramp’s “…Famous Last Words…”
Lou Reed’s “Metal Machine Music”
Duran Duran’s “Thank You”
The Black Eyed Peas’ “Translation”
Post Malone’s “Twelve Carat Heartache”
Muse’s “Simulation Theory”
Mariah Carey’s “Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel”
Yes, I am gonna keep reposting it until some of these ideas get fulfilled
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Listened to all of Mike Oldfield’s singles and the guy is very multi-talented. I’m still a noob in the prog rock world, but I did listen to all of the Tubular Bells album and I liked what I heard. My favorite was Ommadawn though, that I enjoyed a lot more.
I also listened to his 80’s pop hits where he had vocalists and they ranged from good to very dated. Moonlight Shadow I wish became a hit in the US, I really loved this song. If I had to pick one song that I didn’t like, it would be his novelty hit Don Alfonso. I didn’t find ut funny at all and the instrumentation drowned the vocals to the point that I couldn’t understand what David Bedford was saying.
Overall, good artist, I enjoyed what I heard from him.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Mr.Myoozik
I’ve listened to a few Mike Oldfield albums recently, particularly his first four albums which are all just one long song each. Tubular Bells and Ommadawn are both excellent albums, so is Incantations (I could listen to the first three minutes of part two for hours).
I’m still a noob in the prog rock world
Honestly, compared to the majority of ProgArchives users and Prog rock YouTubers, I’m not very knowledgable about the genre either. I’ve been called a prog purist but I’m really just a casual compared to some fans.
But while we’re talking about prog, what are everyone’s favorite prog albums?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide