Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
On this day 8 years ago, Motörhead founder Lemmy Kilmister passes away from multiple health issues including prostate cancer, cardiac arrest and heart failure. He was 70 years old.
@Dashie41 YT
He could’ve been like Ozzy and lived far longer
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

2023 saw me fully departed from metal music (or is it?), opened and expanded my musical taste towards other genres such as rap and hip hop. The genre I used to despise…
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
This year 2023 has been the Death Metal year bands like Cattle Horrendous Cannibal Corpse Dying Fetus to the return of In Flames great comeback album Scar Symmetry and more
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
There were disappointments from Metal with the lights of Evile to Dust Bolt who made a awful disco song also Sleep Token the most talked about album wasn’t amazing it was boring as Imagine Dragons’s music to Avenged Sevenfold with one crazy and mess of an album and Immortal War Against All my worst black metal album of the year and finally to the very worst Dungeon Wolf, Kim Dracula, Otep and the horrible Christmas cover metal album which was ended worst album of 2023. Let’s hope 2024 we have a strong year of great albums some good some bad and some darn right ugly.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
This year was when I began listening to the other songs from one hit wonders that failed to become hits, and I found a lot of great stuff from it.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

For me, it was:
  • Tales From Southern Realms, by Ziggurath
  • Spacefolk Banjo
  • AI covers, with special mentions to Gangsta’s Paradise sung by Frank Sinatra, and sea shanties sung by Mr. Krabs.
  • Acid Jazz
  • A download for the Super Mario 64 soundfont
  • Software for building my own soundfonts
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide