Ask the mods anything

Background Pony #D6D7
I one got pissed off about something and chucked a hammer at a wall,it bounced back and hit the top of the bridge if my nose. I still have a small scar there.  
Another time I burned my arm,and didnt realize it. I felt a sting and thought it was a bug,so I swatted at my arm,and pulled a chunk of skun off. I don’t have any scar there,though.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@Background Pony #D6D7  
I can relate to the burn thing. I was trying to take something out of the oven and didn’t realize I had placed my hand on one of the burners on my stove.it took a few seconds before I actually started to feel it.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Greyfeather  
With the forced filter you don’t have to see those politics that you don’t want to see, with the bonus that we didn’t have to completely ban you from the site.

You’re welcome.

Next time, please use your filters to avoid the politics that you’re not here for.
nerfherder
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Dark lord of the sith
you people are all wierdos

luckily, I’m here to ask the IMPORTANT questions

so anyways, are gummiebears going to take over?

and should we welcome our chewy overlords?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide