Ask the mods anything

ZtripedZinner

Official Zeeb Tattooist
Yo mods, I do a lot of editing from artists that give me permission to do so.

Should I get an “artist” tag associated with my new account or should I get something else instead?

I uploaded my other work under editor:ztripedzinnerz and I uploaded it as a background pony.

Can one of you DM me the details so see what I’m supposed to do from here?
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@ZtripedZinner  
There is nothing under the tag “editor:ztripedzinnerz” … here you are - editor:ztriped zinnerz.

Your work isn’t transformative enough to qualify for an artist tag, but I’ll verify your editor link using the work you’ve uploaded here.

Some of the artists you uploaded are DNP - I really hope you did get permission first.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@ZtripedZinner  
This is not a support forum. Not even a little bit. This is the hang out and bullshit thread. And don’t worry about it - if you got prior permission from every artist before making the edits there’s not going to be any problems. There’s just a couple instances where I have to hear from the artist themselves that they are ok with the edit because they’ve said they don’t want any more edits.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide