Ask the mods anything

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@ZtripedZinner  
I don’t need to hear from you. I need to hear from the artists. You’ve already send me private messages while also posting about it here - just let the process work and if there’s a problem I will send you a PM.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…So what’s with the fancy fonts in some folks’ usernames now? I didn’t know we could do that.
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Jarkes  
I’m not a mod, but I can answer your question: they’re Unicode “fonts”. The font doesn’t actually change, it just uses characters from other languages, etc. to make them look like different fonts.

𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽.

We’ve had some Unicode fuckery in usernames before. There have been at least 2-3 users who thought they were smart and put only invisible Unicode characters in their names, resulting in “empty” usernames. You couldn’t click them to bring up their profiles.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
[Question from ask important stuff but due to eponymous thread being closed I decided to question here]  
Can you update your DNP listing and if so, how?
Dogman15
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@Storm Spark  
People value anonymity in upvoting or downvoting something. There might be an upload that you like, but you don’t want anyone else to know you like it (for example, a fetish or something else embarrassing). Conversely, there might be an upload you don’t like, but you’d really rather not anyone else know that you don’t like it (I won’t provide an example of this).
PaperBagPony
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art

Hi everypony!
Hi mods! Uhm…. i hope my question do not make you mad….

Uhm, you may know [i think] i have requested some pics of mine to ‘take down’…  
Uhm, and i want to know if you can return a few of those pics…  
or if you can’t, then i am allowed to upload them again? or i can’t neither?

oh dear, please don’t be mad at me :C
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@PaperBagPony

We can, although you’d have to give us the specific image numbers so we can restore them.

If you can’t remember them, might as well reupload them.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@PaperBagPony  
Giving a broad description of what the images are (in a report or PM if you prefer to not let others know) should be enough in most cases. Reuploading is fine, though you may find that the upload is blocked by exact-file matching, in which case you may have to edit the image (it’s enough to just resave the same file in most programs) or poke us.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide