[NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
Emi’s gonna need to do a LOT to get anywhere close to the shape she was originally in… though the boobs will remain.
(Just 1 part left to do.)
Background Pony #3DA3
@Badumsquish
Know what I love about this? This is still the setting of the previous pic, that means the fight scene against the Mane-iac.
And here Rarity and that dude are fucking casually in front of all the others - casual sex and exhibitionism at its finest!
Background Pony #3DA3
@Badumsquish
Wanne bet they snuck of to try all their horse things when they got there? Just not shown on screen for obvious reasons
soggybottoms

Warning for bathroom kinks but, does anyone know of a drawing involving an embarrassed pony (I think an earth pony?) pooping on the ground in front of a store? I think it might’ve been an OC but I’m not certain. No clothing, not anthro. Text bubble saying not to stare because she can’t help it. Thanks for any help!
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I know I am a nube even though I done NSFW before. Like my confessiin in my inquary thread advice on nsfw… I went too far too fast. This time though I plan to go slow. I will finish my recent upload of the wip.
I would like to express what inspiration on Erotica like…
this
And
this
Non-sexual casual poses like
I can come up with my own poses of my own. Any help or advice is appreciated
Edit
It was 1am when I posted this originally. I figured I fix it to reflect my request more accurately. Yes my NSFW sucks right now. Yet, its been helpful in my emotions. I am glad people are honest. However, I hope to improve. Even the thumb downs are motivational. Shows me I have plenty to improve on.
Much friendly love
Lily <3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide