Shipping tags general

djpup3
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Solar Champion - Earned the rank of one of the most decorated Solar Empire generals, crushing New Lunar Republic in many battles (April Fools 2023).

based and unicornpilled
Ok I have to say, the fact that the “infidelity” tag is attached to all Cadence and Shining ship tags annoys the hell out of me. It doesn’t even apply to so many of the images, where they’re in relationships in non-canon compliant settings where they were never even married, so it isn’t even infidelity in the first place. What is with the insistence on just labeling all of their ships as essentially cheating when it isn’t even possible in all instances?
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@djpup3
Because like many implications, it will be relevant with the majority of images. Exemptions can just be manually removed. Like how not all ships are ‘lesbian’ when it’s futa on female/futa. Remove when applicable.
Background Pony #78AE
carapunch <-merge one way or the other (and prefix ship:) -> caraberry
Berry Punch a.k.a. Berryshine X Caramel shipping
berry punch
berryshine
caramel
straight
male
female
shipping
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@MaresFillies
It wasn’t aliased. The reason I recommend tags be merged is for quick tag adding too (people may think the opposite names were the beginning of the tag, like rainbowshy vs flutterdash), alongside the original purposes of condensing and different tags used.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide