General topic for character tag categorization

Background Pony #6207
Gardenia Glow’s tag should imply g4 not g3
And lastly Rainbow Swirl, Waterfire, Pick-a-lily, Periwinkle, Kiwi Tart and Dainty Daisy all should have tags with (G4) at the end
Feel the need to draw these to attention (edits probs weren’t seen after coconut creams tag changing was done)
I just remembered a post I made months ago with a canon character name we must have missed, so I wanted to bring that up again.
Seems like we call her Valley Glamour, but on the Gameloft game, she is named Valley Trend!
https://mlp-gameloft.fandom.com/wiki/Valley_Trend
We have two names for a character here, this good looking stallion.
Seems preference is toward the latter, and I’ve read in the comments people not being thrilled with the conditioner name.
Do we alias it or do something new in a poll?
mods?
Yay295

Thanks. I didn’t see that when I was trying to correct the tags; the suggestions just showed the “tic tac toe” tag.
Dogman15
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
All right, someone finally made Baihe a blue tag; now can we finally do the same for the last 5 members of the Elite 7?
Background Pony #6207
Gardenia Glow’s tag should imply g4 not g3
And lastly Rainbow Swirl, Waterfire, Pick-a-lily, Periwinkle, Kiwi Tart and Dainty Daisy all should have tags with (G4) at the end
Feel the need to draw these to attention (edits probs weren’t seen after coconut creams tag changing was done)
I just remembered a post I made months ago with a canon character name we must have missed, so I wanted to bring that up again.
Seems like we call her Valley Glamour, but on the Gameloft game, she is named Valley Trend!
https://mlp-gameloft.fandom.com/wiki/Valley_Trend
We have two names for a character here, this good looking stallion.
Seems preference is toward the latter, and I’ve read in the comments people not being thrilled with the conditioner name.
Do we alias it or do something new in a poll?
Mods are these gonna be taken care of??
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide