General Tag Discussion

TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Anyone who gets mad about Pony Life images having show accurate was going to get mad about it anyway, so it makes the most sense to go with whatever’s easiest for everyone else, which is the staggeringly difficult and onerous burden of… searching for [show accurate, -pony life].
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
If it’s accurate to official animation it’s accurate to official animation. If we use the one tag for every show I don’t really see that Pony Life should be different – and as Derpy Whooves said, juggling a show accurate tag for every show there’s been or will be would be too difficult to realistically handle with success.

The easiest way to sort this particular issue would, strictly in theory, to just search for “show accurate, [desired show/movie]”. Of course, that would require a comprehensive tag for Friendship is Magic, which… won’t really be happening anytime soon. For the time being, just using “show accurate, -pony life” should probably work fine.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
@TexasUberAlles  
@Mildgyth  
Literally, the cis- and trans- prefixes just mean “on this side/the near side” and “on that side/the far side”; “Transylvania”, for example, means “beyond the forest”. “trans-” has consequently come to have connotations of crossing over or moving from one place to the other, hence its association with transgender people, and cisgender evidently got called that by extension.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@TexasUberAlles  
There are circumstances where staff reverting a tag change results in the tag changing but the change itself not being recorded. Also often results in the staff member getting to enjoy Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows and then having to log back in.
saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #91Z0  
Put very simply, a person whose sex matches both their assigned gender and their gender identity. So an assumed-female-at-birth female who identifies as woman/girl or an assumed-male-at-birth male who identifies as a man/boy.

In case of intersex individuals, assigned gender does not match a person’s actual sex, and may or may not match their gender identity–so assigned and identified genders matching is not necessarily cis 100% of the cases. Many intersex conditions can be identified at birth, but some can remain undetected until adolescense or even later. Whether AFAB intersex women and AMAB intersex men should be considered cisgender would depend on the context, and whether they want to is a whole another kettle of fish.

As far as I know. Not an expert on this.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
@Derpy Whooves  
Hey if you or any mod is available I’d like to have the Rubecca Lily tag moved to the one with Rubecca but it has the one C. Mainly I’m asking is to remove that tag and tag the 23 images that have that with Rubecca Lily. I hope I’m not asking too much for you and the moderators tho ;.; It’s me and my stupid brain for can’t remembering shit how to remember my own Character names
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide