The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: I’d rather let doc deal with you ship first before sharp do anything and I don’t know what MP response would be to that call from the NOD so what our main do is also on pause.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dr_Robotpony  
Sharp: I bet you want to talk about that super ship, up to now my only idea is to bomb it like the rest but I’m fully aware that this strategy lack some planning and subtlety.
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
@boz  
Blitzcrank: My plan is to take the ship out and make a massive distraction so that you can take Indoa back with little resistance, so the lack of subtlety is good. However the ship can submerge so I will use the Typhoon ship to attack it underwater, if you don’t mind I will control our bombers to make our jobs easier.
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
@boz  
Blitzcrank: You’ll be in charge of half the bombers, fighter bots and roughly half of our land army.

OOC: I expect the battle to be on the same level as the siege of the Crystal Empire and both the Hive Battles.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide