Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Dr_Robotpony  
Legion: “disconnection succesful, Server nodes in indoa offline, strongholds at new border have been alerted and run full spectrum sweeps of area nearby. Fiasco at indoa is contained, however sudden Change of Heart by NOD difficult to explain.”
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.

Self proclaimed expert
@boz  
We do, but I doubt that they will keep NOD, the rebels and who knows what else out for long.

@Cerebrate19  
Legion, I want you to make sure we keep those NOD bastards out of my empire. Its time to get a few Robolings for some spy work.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)

loves a Demon
@boz  
there is a rumbling from LEgion´s core, all of it´s processors working overtime to compute.  
Legion: “no data available… Virus destroyed Intel.”
boz
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dr_Robotpony  
Sharp: as you wish, but we’ll loose much surprise effect and logistic advantage by giving them time. Maybe we should at least try to make a blockade around Indoa to make sure those they sent there, stay there.
boz
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

Sharp: to all carrier, emergency order, all bomber must liftoff and fly to the west coast of equestria in order to be refueled and set ready for a mission in Indoa. Legion, can you give me the last intels you get on the situation there?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide