The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Pizzamovies  
A diamond dog: An organic job so, surely nothing to do with bots, this barn is also at the edge of the town so if they came by themselves they would have find this one first.
Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
(Cause in all the halo based story’s and role plays I have been in the brass don’t give a shit what you do as long as you stay out of there way)
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Dr_Robotpony  
at robotpony´s base.

LEGION: “Doctor Robotpony, alert in the eastern Ends of the empire, Indoah rebels working alongside tiberium mutants and NOD troops have been attacking our Server nodes, destruction caused disruptive Feedback, unable to command defenses, large portions have been liberated already.  
Troops identified, NOD stealth Legion under Commander Bosch, operationg from giant aircraft carrier, apparently a submarine hybrid.  
additional pockets of rebel troops emerging all over Indoah, Saddle  
danger. danger. positions in Indoah heavily threatened.”

@MarauderPilot  
Tac Com: “am i finally getting through to you commander?”
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Pizzamovies  
OOC: Ok its just all of the wartime halo fanfics I have read have shown things like ships being blown up by MAC fire for attempting to violate the protocol by doing things like jumping straight for a major system which is why I had the shuttles flight path be the standard randomized vector in to nowhere then dropping in to the void between systems then making another jump for a uninhabited system and stopping before that before heading to earth.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Dr_Robotpony  
Legion: “multipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllle poooooossibilities, Bosch avid user of stealth, they either approached undetectable or were always there, attack on Server nodes co-o-o-o-o-ordinated to disrupt My ne-e-e-e-etworrrrrrrrrrrrk, unable to coordinate d-d-d-defenses.  
amount of troops hidden and fleet of Bosch far greater than anticipated, kept secret from me when still allies”  
there is more static.  
“Please stand by… reboot succesful, System isolated.  
He knows my weaknesses and is taking full Advantage of any he can find.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Tac Com: “the noddies came knocking while you were gone, with the dome already damaged they got in… then just as we were about to croak they stop and beat it, next some shady guy in a commander´s uniform sends me footage of the whole inner circle being executed and proposes an alliance.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Tac Com: “well the front gate… we don´t have one anymore, majority of the defense nodes between there and the control room are scrap metal, but we can Piece those back together… i think.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Fallen Oak charity art pack - Nuclear Neighs and Deco Days

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide