The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
Penny: Im sorry, your, first body? * She asks as she hears that, tone implying a raised eyebrow. *
OOC: And just in case, im figuring this would be over a inbuilt com-system since it seems likely she’d have one.
But anyways, it’s well past 9 again so im going to let things rest here for now.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Boz: Yeah. I had to go through a changeling reincarnation. In words you could understand as a machine, it’s like having uploaded myself in another body via a wireless connection. Though since we actually saw first hand the afterlife world I can confirm that the changeling process also cover the whole metaphysical aspect of a reincarnation so it’s be more complex than that in the details. But then again you have a soul as a machine so even that should be familiar to you.
OOC: Bye.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
* There’s an aspiration of air, some little rock, and you recent(IC) wounds that play against this. But you still get to the side where you could hold on. Daring Do comes to your rescue right away. *
Daring Do: Really sorry that happened to you.
OOC: And I’m going to leave on this to take care of stuff before sleeping. Bye.
boz

@14Fan
OOC: She’d need to know the history of your injuries for a joke about that to be possible.
Daring Do: Maybe. That wasn’t his best plot either. Oh look there it is. * A large crystal prism that can seemingly be open in the middle stand further in the room. * You can bring that to the closest princess and she’ll switch it back to fix the books.
@MarauderPilot
OOC: Hi. How are you?
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: No. But I thought it was useful to point out that the GDF aren’t creating violence that wouldn’t be there anyway under another label if they didn’t existed.
boz

@14Fan
Daring Do: Yeah. She could also use it for its intented purpose if she want. To have the knowledge of the books magically imprinted into her.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Since it’s about finding if they are really bad or not, she could ask if they have a history of unneeded killing or unsavory ideological positions.
@14Fan
Daring Do: It only contain publicly avaiable book and not the secrets I first hoped for so you’re fine to show it everyone.
OOC: And I had something to do at this hour so I’m going to be leaving on this for today. Bye. I might come back right before going to sleep, but it’s not guaranteed.
boz

@14Fan
Daring Do: Don’t worry I located the direction when they carried us in the bags. It’s this way. * She walk in a tunnel with a slight elevation. * I’ll lead the march and help you avoid trap, just leave the way.
@MarauderPilot
Boz: A lot of them are suspected of having executed the noble, as in nobility titles not as virtue, commanders and captains of every royal ship they and unit they have faced and defeated regardless of if those people surrendered. It’s terrible by Equestrian standards sure, but is it absolutely the worst, up to you to decided.
There’s also apparently some would be equalist among them, as well as your usual specist people who want a pure flier country, not as if the royal faction was free of those though. But even if the average gryphons have many flaw, I don’t think they’ll actually put to power either of those, even if the later might get a few seats, in a honest election.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide