The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

0.001 5-17
@boz
Empire went to do his business and noticed. He finished up and took a look. He then saw an opportunity to jump in and release her from the chair and escape. He’s read enough of her books to know a few tricks
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
OOC: That seems rather easy. I’m not against the idea of EJ breaking out with Daring Do, but either a really good trick to do too fast for any of them to react or a little fight with Caballeron or a Henchpony should happen in the scene to make it credible.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Jak: I see, so there’s indeed schemes going on here as you thought. These people though don’t seem like a treat for us, even if they are a threat for other people. So, I’m not really sure how we should react. Max and Jade might be better people to ask. These things are more in the background.
@14Fan
OOC: Alright. But that would be for another day.
And I’m a little tired already so I’m going to leave on this for today. Bye.
boz

OOC: Hi.
@14Fan
OOC: Just be sure, you mean your char free Daring Do and is left behind in a fight or your char free Daring Do and you fight together to escape?
OOC: I’m going to play something on the side so I might be pretty slow to reply.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Jak: My old team of thieves? Not really, we always expected the surface world were purchasing weapons from us a lot. But that wasn’t really our field of work. I wouldn’t really have approved us becoming guns smugglers, unless I really believed in the cause of our customers I guess.
boz

@14Fan
* EJ rush to Daring Do and manage to breach the chair she was tied on with a bucking kick. Daring Do took a moment to fishing freeing herself but Caballeron fought you back with a punch in the face with his front right hoove. *
@MarauderPilot
Jak: I’m not sure. Now that I know that the biggest criminal organization in Arlon’s criminal world was actually piloted by someone who was a member of Corund’s black ops forces I’m not sure we’d have had genuine arms smuggling down there that wouldn’t have been an undercover military operation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide