The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Daring Do: That’s the thing, there’s barely any stories to tell. We don’t know what happened to their civilization. Even Discord barely know, the princesses presume he lost that memory is the magic cataclysm that ended it.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
Daring Do: That artifact is thankfully a little more knew. That’s a tragedy in itself though. For millennia fool have destroyed them thinking they were doing nothing but vandalizing books. But in reality they absorb the knowledge within this books and for someone who know how to connect with the artifact or the entity, that knowledge can still be accessed somehow. Imagine what wonder this thing could have absorbed early on soon after it was created.
Daring Do: Of course, connecting to it is still probably beyond the reach of pegasi like us. But to come back to the more grounded matter if you want to find it you need to find something new in Ponyville. That entity wasn’t here before clearly or it would been noticed in the library a long time ago. It probably been brought with the reconstruction material when they rebuilt the town, or excavated when they dug a basement. Most likely the later.
boz

@14Fan
Daring Do: Of course, I wouldn’t have been hyped by mere book vandalism. I’m proud of my author work, but the printing presses still mass produce them.
boz

@14Fan
Daring Do: Maybe actually. Too many gryphons and machines know my face already, you might come in handy to interact for me in Gryphonia.
boz

@14Fan
Daring Do: Well, as much as this entity could be valuable, my mission is more urgent because it’s a race to this relic. I must get it before our foes or Gryphonia will effectively belong to them.
boz

@14Fan
Daring Do: Like I said you could interact with Gryphon for me so they won’t know I’m there.
OOC: That being said that would be your character on a line that would require either Doc or Cere presence which could be an issues considering the difference is online time between you. You might wish to have another characters to do something else when that one story won’t be progressing.
boz

@14Fan
OOC: The future children of your ships, yeah that wouldn’t really fit with the timeline. But I think you should think about that for a moment then. Cause it seem pretty important to keep your activity to the level you use to have.
boz

@14Fan
OOC: I’d be ok with something where one of them is friend with CMC. But maybe something you’d need is someone else to join Daring Do so you could keep what you have.
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Honor and Remember
@boz
(I mean I do have an evil clone of Empire, who was recently reformed so we could see either him or EJ be either in Ponyville or with Daring Do)
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Honor and Remember
@boz
(I think we can bring his reformed self to this. The question now is would EJ or Kaj, the clone, go with DDo?)
boz

@14Fan
OOC: While probably a little on the silly side perhaps there could be two EJ. Not with a lookalike but really two EJ, like in the pinkie clones event, but with just one.
But it’s getting late for today so I think I’ll leave on this for now. Bye.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide