The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: It’s been close to a hour and a half, so I have to presume that you’re out by this point. Beside nothing could really start and move on a lot in the time left today bye.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Oh, it’s actually been a quick response after that.
And It’s alright but as I said, we are now pretty late to think of resuming something here or doing anything else.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: A little tired cause I had a lot to do today but alright.
And alright. I’ll make a little skip.
Max: If we want to be sure who they are for we can always just keep tracking that cargo when we’ll reach out common destination.
Jade: Yeah. If it’s gryphon rebels though I wonder how they slip through all the layer of troubles between our outpost and the open sea.
Liala: I also wonder how they could pay for that. Cause we wouldn’t accept gryphon coins for payment.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Liala: That’s the thing, not especially. Their main export before their war was luxury alcohol.
OOC: My two improvise ideas for this would be narcotics, or very rare mineral needed for Arlon’s particle accelerators and fusion researches. But the second idea is beyond what Liala or even Jade could know about or figure out on their by a long shot.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Liala: Never had to deal with them ever. They interacted only rarely with us. to come back to your first question I’ve read somewhere that they apparently have some rare mineral on their island, none that was ever needed by us but our civilization became quite different these last 10 years, perhaps it changed.
OOC: Yeah but even if she’d know a lot about steel alloys, she couldn’t really guess the details of how the accelerator works. She could knew the gryphon have exotic mineral though even if as trivia.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: I was talking more about acting as a supplier, something like that would still have simply bulk components to hold the fancy stuff together.
Penny: What are the mineral’s properties?
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Ah. But that accelerator was built after she joined RWBY’s people so she wouldn’t have been there to work on that.
And Actually I think I’ll think that through tomorrow cause I’m not really sure the gryphons should have a material required for high tech stuff now considering the geomagnetic power generators, the crystal gamic console, the video projectors, were all built and made common in the story without needing to get stuff from gryphon and stuff would have logically needed the same rare minerals.
And it’s late right now so I’m going to leave on this. Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Hi. How are you?
And I’ve thought about how the gryphon rebels pay thing I thought the subject could maybe just be kind of handwaved by saying they pay with loot they stolen from the donkey cause a lot of their guys are disillusioned veteran of the gryphon’s king campaign against the donkeys.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Max: Like to confirms where these weapons go by keeping following them. We’ll probably get to the outpost along them too now since they’ll change their train batteries after that overload and won’t be faster than us anymore. * Indeed they can see out of a window the station staff switching the weapon train battery for another model. They are also checking the power source for the malfunction origin but doesn’t seem to have concluded anything. *
Jak: There some irony in that though. The gryphon king thought there would be conquest and glory there and all it did was fund rebellion against its own dynasty. Perhaps there’s a lesson to keep for world rulers out of this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide