The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Im guessing they aren’t thought of as being of the mentality that the risk of it happening is minor at worst unless someone pokes their noses where it really shouldn’t go?
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: The flood itself they could understand, it’s the far away past, but then you have the current halo state of thing, the composer, every covenant successor faction… A lot of things they’d never have wanted to build a bridge to.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: Actually, that raises a very relevant question post 4, particularly Atriox since if Ininite is any indication, he’s essentially a 8’6”, way angrier Alexander The Great in terms of tactical and strategic ability since they managed to push a Forerunner tech boosted Cortana(Who had access to the Domain if memory serves) back and beat her.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: That’s pretty much it. If they heard about stuff like that they could go “Screw the portal, we want to keep the intergalactic buffer between you and us.”.
To add to that, as it was hinted, they had a previous bad experience with these portals. The forerunners even heard about it themselves before actually, the Raslan’s war(the pirate they once faced) was started because Raslan who is from their kind stole a portal like that from them before going on his journey beyond the visible universe. And the people living there used it to try to invade their galaxy.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: That’s, not quite what i was getting at.
@14Fan
OOC: Well, im not opposed to it, it’s just been me and him for a good while, but there is a lot of stuff that’s happened over the years(If with some parts probably being able to be shaved off since the relevant people haven’t shown up in over a year if not longer) so i’d ask if you have any plans for a character.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: What then?
@14Fan
OOC: Like MP said pretty much. Though unless you have extensive knowledge of Halo I don’t think you could join the very line we are currently on right now. But there’s plenty of other lines that went on in this thread over the years, if you have a any plan we could check for what is the most compatible.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: The state of the Halo side of things in general. While i might have limits in regards to how held back things should be, i am willing to negotiate within reason.
@14Fan
OOC: Rather if you have a idea for one in mind. It doesn’t have to be from MLP, for other (uni)verses off the top of my head that i can remember that play a major role, RWBY, Halo and maybe a bit of mass effect through im not sure on that last one, some others have been in play over the years but that is what i’d be leaning toward calling “early installment weirdness” at this point such as Supreme Commander and Pacific Rim, or have the issue of the main player behind that side of things having been gone for awhile like Command And Conquer.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Well, I was more expecting you to want something. But if I take the last few lines on the top of my head here they are.
There would be an intelligent and civilized alien(as in the alien movie not the generic term) on a quest to claim back Fancypant’s stuff that was stolen by an enemies general who requisitioned his house during Equestria’s occupation by Robotpony. I swear it is less silly than it sound when you see each events leading to that happening separately. He could use some people in his party, there’s only the guide I need to play because she knew where in the minotaur country that General lives now.
Then there if the generic monster attack that could happen all around Equestria even around where the shows main characters lives. We rarely played them here actually, except for the princesses and Shining Armor, so most canon character are free to be taken and face some monsters in Ponyville.
@MarauderPilot
OOC: You don’t need to negotiate it. It’s just their opinion about it, if they are worried of the Halo people they are worried of the Halo people, doesn’t mean they can’t exist. In universe they even know about the issues but accepted my other races “We’ll defend our side of the portal” argument even if they have reserves.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
(I think FiM will do, also I’m not pushy with things. If I can’t have something, I roll with it. I have a character who’s in the royal guard who lives in Sweet Apple Acres, named Empire Jack, AppleJack’s twin Pegasus brother (somehow) who’s a Wonderbolt and Guard. He can read minds, see memories, has incredible talent, and has great athletic abilities. He can fly fast, far, and with agility and strength. Would this work?)
MarauderPilot

@14Fan
OOC: And just in case, Boz means xenomorphs, specifically a sapient Praetorian that spawned in a area below ground where Discord was defeated).
As for that, to give my own 2 cents, i think that might effect a fair bit of stuff that’s already happened.
OOC: Okay, im not quite sure if that’s being understood right but i will assume so to get this moving.
Core: Understood. * He says as the ship starts heading in to dock at the station. *
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
(How so? I mean he could be like a rookie guard in this if him being a guard for a while affects the story. I can adjust some things if you want)
Posted Report
MarauderPilot

@14Fan
OOC: Well, it’s all of the questions that her having a twin brother, especially that’s a different subspecies, introduces. Particularly with Equestria having been invaded and occupied for a time.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
(Well in his early days, he was her long lost brother which I kinda forgot about over time but could we say they were separated at birth, meaning shortly after birth, Empire was lost and found another family to live with for a long time and didn’t come back until now)
boz

@MarauderPilot
* Once in there he was welcomed by one of the rare familiar faces their kind know in these systems. *
Ymir: Well, I should have guessed one of you will come.
OOC: Ymir was a guy they got a slipspace crystal from a long time ago.
@14Fan
OOC: I’ve never been too found of the brother never heard from. Especially one successful like that, you think Applejack would have talked about her wonderbolt brother to Rainbosh Dash. As for the ability, you have to develop. How does is this mind reading and memory seeing work exactly?
That said Royal Guard + wonderbolt is fine here as far as I’m concern.
Edit: And if you had a story for how he acquired his psychic ability that would be a plus.
@MarauderPilot
OOC: At least the occupation part would be easy to sweep under the rug with him having fled to the Zebra country like most others.
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
@boz
(I can change that slightly and say he was in a separate class as RD and never met her and as a guard he was almost unrecognizable and rarely ever guarded a place seen in public. His memory thing is pretty much like Sunset. As for his mind reading, he can “hear” thoughts if they’re significant but only for those close by.)
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Well I suppose we could try it. The royal guard had nobody ever play a character in it so far. With one they could deal with a monster attack for the first time.
And while I’m still on the fence about the relation to AJ, I guess it would be an occasion to plug how Applejack’s parents came back cause without anyone playing AJ regularly in here it was barely developed.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide