The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: To put you back in context, as they head for that outpost we spoke about a long time ago in their normal train, a train coming from the weapon factory city is rolling along their in the other track. I think some of them wanted to check it out.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Jade: If the content of that train interest you, you can just wait till we’re at the last station before the oceanic tunnel. There we’ll both be forced to stop to recharge.
Max: Yeah might as well.
* At full speed it took only a day and a half to get there. *
Max: So how are we going to check it?
Liala: I’m not sure they’ll just let us look at at arm cargo, and while he is a good fighter, large diamond dogs like Max aren’t best at infiltration.
Jak: Ruby running faster than they can see could do the trick.
Jade: There’s only one guy guarding it, just make a diversion and even Max can go.
* Upon looking at the deck there seem that indeed the security is low despite being there. Small enough to look like business as usual for the public. *
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
Jade: Like to take complete control of it? The driver have personal and exclusive control of the train and its driving, but you could get into some stuff inside like the communication system, cameras if there’s any or the video projectors in passengers cabins. But what do you want to do exactly with that? maybe it’s possible through the station systems.
OOC: And it’s late so I’m going to leave on this. Night.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide