Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

MYMC06E04: Secrets of Starlight Reaction Script (B) - Meeting the Auroricorns

Background Pony #5F48
[PLEASE DO NOT DISRUPT THE MAIN STORYLINE]
[KEEP POSTS AT TV-Y RATING AND REFRAIN FROM USING COARSE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OF ANY KIND, EVEN IN LINKS TO IMAGES, VIDEOS AND VOICE RECORDINGS]
[REFERENCES TO MILD DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND CARTOON VIOLENCE ARE ACCEPTABLE]
[EXPLICIT MATERIAL AND REFERENCES ARE FORBIDDEN, THOUGH STRONG VIOLENCE WITHOUT BLOOD AND MURDER ARE ALLOWED IF CANONICALLY SCRIPTED IN THE STORY LINE]
[OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS WITH ABSENCE OF FLAWS ARE FORBIDDEN; ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES MUST BE EARNED VIA PROGRESSION OF THE STORYLINE AND WHEN PERMITTED BY THE STORYLINE]
[ABSOLUTELY NO TELEPORTATION OR ANY INSTANT TRAVEL ABILITIES OR MACHINES UNLESS PERMITTED BY THE PLOT AND RESTRICTED BY ITS RULES. ANY UNEXPLAINED PRESENCE THROUGH ACTION AND DIALOGUE, EVEN IF NON-INFLUENTIAL, WILL BE TREATED AS A VIOLATION STRIKE]
Izzy Moonbow: W-Whoa! [gasps] Wow!
[Rest of Mane 6 gasping in awe at the newly discovered town]
Rebel Mare: AAAUUGGHH, FINALLY!!! CIVILIZATION!!!
Butler: Let’s go check out if this town has a hotel we can stay in…
[Sparky Sparkeroni gurgling in awe]
Pipp Petals: Oooh!
[Takes picture of town with camera phone]
Professor: That huge building over here must be the city hall…or something equivalent to that…
Deputy Mare: Great! Let’s head in and ask whoever is in charge of this winter wasteland!
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Calypso The Zebra Rookie: excellent! Looks like there is civilization out here. Thank goodness for that. Just remember deputy, we’re out of our jurisdiction here so no doing anything crazy. We don’t wanna make the locals hate us now do we? Also, your hair looks really nice, got a real cool Karen type vibe to it, it fits you!
Calypso laughed and nudged the deputy mare on the side as he walked up to Izzy. He was not above making and taking jokes, even to his superiors.
Background Pony #5F48
Deputy Mare: We may be out of jurisdiction, but that don’t mean we can’t file a criminal complaint and urge whoever is running this town to explain our peculiar circumstances!
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Calypso the Zebra Rookie: Geez, when I said you had the mane of a Karen I didn’t think you’d go out of your way to talk like one! We are not filling any complaints, we just need to ask them how we leave, there’s no need to be hostile to them and get ourselves into more trouble than it’s worth. Seriously how does you sister ever manage to see eye to eye with you?
Background Pony #5F48
Sunny Starscout: Wow! It’s so pretty under the starry sky! This place is incredible!
medium
Professor: These houses are literally decroated with azule lapis stone tiles on their roofs! Must’ve taken many months to carve out every tile in town…
medium
Rebel Mare: Unless these locals know a thing or two about advanced crystal magic…
Zipp Storm: More like incredibly empty.
medium
Inspector Mare: Now that you mention, it’s kinda like a dusty bowl ghost town—well, if you replace the dust with fake borax snow…
Misty: Where is everypony?
medium
Rebel Mare: Why would anypony want to leave such a beautiful town??
medium
Professor: An epically unfathomable disaster? An unruly dictator? Or perhaps this snow really IS made from absestos and everypony actually—
medium
Rebel Mare: NOPE, I DO NOT want to even think about it, Professor! The implications are JUST too horrible to take in!!
Background Pony #5F48
Hitch Trailblazer: It’s like the whole place has been completely deserted.
Deputy Mare: Look, ponies or no ponies, we should at least take this advtange to procure ourselves some shelter for the time being. See if they still have any froze-preserved rations around here…
Parole Officer: Be very wary though! This town may still be inhabited by a few wild animals or squatters!
Background Pony #5F48
medium
Deputy Mare: Judging by those streetlights, this town does have a source of electric power…
medium
Inspector Mare: Well, USED to anyway….but still no cell towers or radio antennae in sight…
Pipp Petals: Why would anypony want to abandon a place like this?
medium
Butler: Perhaps they seek more greener and warmer pastures within the temperate climate of Equestria…
medium
Professor: Did they ran outta coal or oil for the heat and power generators?
medium
Deputy Mare: It’s quiet—–TOO quiet….I don’t like it….
medium
Parole Officer: Be on your high guard, everypony! We might not be alone in this town after all…
Background Pony #5F48
(Rhythmic percussion beating)
medium
Professor: Is that—BEAT music I’m hearing??!!
medium
Deputy Mare: I KNEW IT!! Flippin’ stragglers!!
medium
Rebel Mare: No wait…I think the citizens living here aren’t outside rustling about, because there must be a celebration going on inside that crystal dome building!
Misty: What is that?!
Sunny Starscout: It sounds like it’s coming from over there
medium
Professor: Whatever it is, it sounds kinda funky!
medium
Inspector Mare: Sounds like they’re havin’ a local holiday party down there!!
Background Pony #5F48
Misty: Why is everypony trotting towards the scary noises when there is perfectly good silence in the other direction?
Professor: I’ve been asking that very same question a thousand times myself for a very long time myself, Misty…
Deputy Mare: It’s why we never leave home without the tazers, batons and brass horseshoes…
Parole Officer: Always be prepared…
Background Pony #5F48
Sunny Starscout: Don’t worry, Misty. We’re all going together. We’ve got your back.
medium
Professor: Besides, when has drum beating music ever killed anypony?!
medium
Rebel Mare: He’s right, Misty…eccentrically screw-loose…but right!
medium
Professor: I can HEAR you, ya know??!
Misty: Oh, right. I keep forgetting!
medium
Professor: You forgot that we’re the reasons you’re not chained up by your former kidnapping abuser?? I’m starting to think you don’t see us as your friends after all, Misty!
medium
Rebel Mare: HUSH, we won’t find out what’s in that building by rambling all day! Let’s head inside!
Background Pony #5F48
Professor: What the––??? Are they doing—the CUP dance from CLIP TROT??!!
Deputy Mare: I thought that trend died ages ago! Who in the hay thinks that cups make good muscial content??!!
Inspector Mare: Look at them horns and fretlocks, everypony! It got more crystals and bling than a decked-out tram car!!
Background Pony #5F48
[Violet Frost]
🎵 Hey, put those workin’ hooves away 🎵
🎵 It’s time to hit the beat (hit the beat) 🎵
🎵 The sun is down, the stars are shooting 🎵
🎵 Far as the eye can see (whoo!) 🎵
🎵 Come on over, join the party 🎵
🎵 Just have fun with me (with me) 🎵
🎵 There ain’t nopony here that’s watchin’ 🎵
🎵 Use your magic to believe 🎵
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide