Unpopular opinion time

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Myoozik  
I headcanon that Rarity is more physically powerful than most unicorns but is also magically weaker except for a few spells. Whereas Twilight is unusually gifted for even a unicorn in magic but like other unicorns is not as capable physically.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t know. Having magic for the sake of loving magic is one thing. But asking for magic spells that are similar to some powers from Dragon Ball (a series that’s all about fighting, flying and punching) is kinda underwhelming, because we already have tons of options such as Naruto, One Punch Man and My hero Academia. I don’t want another oversaturated TV show where the characters have super-powers.

I prefer a more rare approach, like the Lord of the Mountain from Zelda Breath of the Wild. That is a magical creature that only appears at the top of a specific mountain when the moon shines on some specific days. You can ride on it, but you can’t keep it in a barn. That’s a definition of magic. And if we have to mention only films instead of videogames, I prefer something like Spirited Away, one of my favourite movies of all time. Here we have all different weird strange creatures that makes Chihiro, a vulnerable kid, so nervous.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Hasn’t it been stated that alicorns have the combined powers of all three pony races? If so, that would put Princess Twilight well above most unicorns with respect to physical strength. Though considering how little physical activity she does, she’s probably below average by earth pony standards.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I fully accept this headcanon now. Ever since she showed kung fu prowess in the first few episodes, I’ve always imagined her as being very physically strong for a unicorn. I can also imagine Sweetie sharing her genes and being more or less the same.
Background Pony #1847
@Myoozik  
So, maybe Rarity could teach Twilight to fight physically. Could work if Twilight is in a place where magic is disabled. Sweetie belle could probably be taught too.
Background Pony #1847
@DoctorWTF  
Those two would fit as well. And maybe Tempest could teach Rarity a few things.

Speaking of which, i would love to see a interaction between Rainbow Dash and Firefly.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t know. After wathing so many unnecessary returns in the show (and not making a great return for Chrysalis for years), I don’t want Lightning Dust to return. I want something new, something different.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide