Unpopular opinion time

EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
I honestly have more of an issue with how the changelings changed and immediately turned around on her when Thorax, literally just some changeling drone, transformed into… y’know, that, and they all were like “Fuck the leader we’ve loyally followed for who the hell knows how long, let’s abandon ship in the blink of an eye!”

Yeah that ticked me off too. What I think is part of the reason people say Chrysalis is portrayed a lot more evilly in the season 6 finale, or is selfish, that sort of reasoning
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
That episode aired early when I still had no power due to Hurricane Matthew. Everything surrounding that finale was garbage.
One Trick
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Fantastic Time Waster
  • Discord: I dislike how he’s been leashed and relegated to random comedy and such. I enjoyed when immediately after his reform he still was messing about in Pandemonium and having fun just causing minor mayhem. His episodes are usually enjoyable. I actually think some of his character development and learning to deal with friendship issues has been done surprisingly well. Basically I don’t have a lot of criticism for him.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Mildgyth

@ILoveMyoozik  
I’m sorry but that sequence wastes about two thirds of the episode and served absolutely no purpose other than to make her look really stupid. The episode wants you to laugh at her but it’s never made pleasant it just makes her look pathetic. It’s just fucking hard to watch. The fact that she’s in tears at the end of that whole ordeal just makes it worse.

I’ll still admit that the Rarity one actually got a few chuckles out of me, I wish they didn’t waste it on this episode though
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Power levels never really bothered me all that much, but if any were to annoy me it was Twilight’s Kingdom. It’s why I don’t want them to focus on battles that much.
Based on the logic of Twilight’s Kingdom, Twilight is as powerful as HALF of EQUESTRIA’s population.
Because herself plus the three princesses was roughly equal to Discord plus ALL OF EQUESTRIA’S MAGIC.

I like to explain that one away as Tirek’s efficiency with stolen magic being kinda sorta garbage. I mean, first of all, it seems that most of it goes to restoring youth and increasing size to begin with, second, he barely grew after draining Discord, when logically, he would’ve gained a gigantic increase in power off of that (based of Discord’s backstory, he can easily shrug off two alicorns, and in-universe, probably at least three (he wasn’t worried about Cadance in his two-parter, which yes, I know that she wasn’t supposed to be an alicorn originally, but still, so I put him roughly around four alicorns levels of powerful), which is a strong sign that he may not be that efficient with his type of magic.

Also, he didn’t really do anything more complicated than throw giant lasers and shield himself in that fight.

(I apologize for making that paragraph a bit too long)
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@AC97  
It’s not relevant to their fight so it’s not explored.

Even during the Starlight vs. Twilight nothing innovative was used other than the crystal prison spell from what I recall, and even that barely qualifies to me.
One Trick

Fantastic Time Waster
  • Apple Bloom: Honestly, she’s somewhat boring. She’s adorable, sure, but her episodes revolved for a long time around the same thing, and that’s not even considering the CMC group episodes. Her solo episodes basically followed more of the same shit, and if not, it was more of the Applejack problem of all her stuff is about family if it’s not about cutie marks.

• Sweetie Belle: Her little voice squeak is frustrating to listen to. She’s relegated to a minor role along with the rest of the CMC and that’s perfectly fine for me, as she doesn’t seem to have a lot to offer in my opinion. Her solo episodes usually revolve around her sister, but unlike “The Applejack problem”, because most of her time isn’t spent talking about how important family is, it stands out more, so that’s good.

• Scootaloo: Yes, I play favorites. But she’s been slow to develop at all and her character hasn’t really changed much over the many years of the show. She’s just not expanded as much as a character, and that’s one of the reasons I think that the focus of the show needs to be off the Mane 6 more often.
One Trick

Fantastic Time Waster
  • Sonata Dusk: The comic relief of the group became a little tiresome over the course of the movie, but not enough so that I actually dislike her. I think that perhaps the fandom hypes her up a bit much, but I don’t mind her terribly.

• Aria Blaze: Moody and sorta emo looking, all she seems to do is be the brooding one of the bunch. Sure.

• Adagio Dazzle: Obviously she’s cast as so incredibly evil, she even overrules her sisters without taking their ideas into consideration. I think that’s tired, but again, I don’t mind terribly.

Plot holes notwithstanding, I don’t mind the Dazzlings that much, I just also don’t have a special liking for them outside of Rainbow Rocks. It’s not like I want them to make any sort of return, I think they’ve done their job and fulfilled their role just fine.
One Trick

Fantastic Time Waster
  • Sunset Shimmer: Her character development was handled well throughout Rainbow Rocks. The stupidity of the plot of the first movie isn’t something I’m going to attribute to her character. I also wish she’d make an entrance in the main show, or at least I did before Starlight Glimmer showed up. Now, Sunset should remain in the EG world to avoid making issues, though bringing Starlight to EG to help out in the shorts has frustrated me more. I don’t have strong feelings about Sunset that aren’t regarding the way her character redemption was handled nicely throughout Rainbow Rocks.
One Trick

Fantastic Time Waster
Okay, I notice now that the Undertaker isn’t actually retired, it just looked that way until January of this year. But still. Roman Reigns winning over the Undertaker at Wrestlemania was garbage. Much like Thorax.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide