Unpopular opinion time

Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@ILoveMyoozik  
Especially if Twilight chews out the Psychopomp Pony for it XD  
“What do you mean you agreed to let her leave if she beat you?!”  
“I didn’t think she could win…”  
“Why are you even doing stuff like this?!”  
“MY JOB IS BORING OKAY?! Oh please don’t tell my boss!”
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
@Vivace  
No the definition of sadistic is and I quote “deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others”. Discord was hurting others yes, but that was more a consequence of his actions rather than the intent of his actions.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@EotD  
He clearly enjoyed breaking Twilight’s spirit, and since his reform has made a habit of that in several other episodes.

That’s not particularly chaotic, it’s just because he seems to get a chuckle out of fucking with her.

Besides, your interpretation sounds more evil.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@EotD  
Except that nowhere in that definition, which matches my own with different words, is intent assuredly implied. If I amused myself somehow and inadvertently got hundreds injured or killed, and my response to hearing this news was to laugh with glee at their misfortune, that’s pretty sadistic.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Philweasel  
Depends on your definition of evil…oh boy time to break out the Kant. Or is it Nietzsche?

He enjoyed that he won, that he beat his opponent and that he was free of the elements. He was more “YAY I’m free and there’s no one to stop me now” more than “Yay that little pony is suffering and it’s because of me.”
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Jarkes  
The Greek word for what the Grim Reaper is: something that guides souls to the land of the dead. The idea of playing chess against the reaper for your soul comes from The Seventh Seal (though in the movie he only plays the match to stall Death, not outright win his soul), which was inspired by a medieval painting of a man playing chess with the Grim Reaper. Her getting out of Hell by playing a chess match against a psychopomp would be a pretty awesome reference to it :D
EotD

@Vivace  
You’re reading the definition as deriving pleasure , from inflicting pain where the definition has no such comma so it’s a continuous preposition and thus would indicate said intent from the lack of pause but I see your point on the definition and cause I rather not have a debate over the dictionary, unless you want to argue “Ain’t” shouldn’t be in there XD
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
You’re reading the definition as deriving pleasure , from inflicting pain where the definition has no such comma so it’s a continuous preposition and thus would indicate said intent from the lack of pause…
Nope, that’s false. I’m not adding a comma; that makes no sense with the definition, or else from would mean the existence of a starting point and an ending point (from x to y). From is the only preposition with this wording, so what’s a “continuous preposition?” “Deriving pleasure from inflicting pain…” is the same as “deriving pleasure as a result of inflicting pain…” and “deriving pleasure because of inflicting pain…”
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Soarin is the best Wonderbolt, but at this point I’m not sure id that’s an unpopular opinion anymore, at least in this thread
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Shepherd

At least Spitfire seems to actually care about her teammates even if she’s absolutely lousy at making that clear.

Fleetfoot’s just an asshole.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@MangoBox

I remember Surprise doing that, but I don’t remember Fleetfoot doing that.

If she did though, I guess that improves my opinion of her considerably.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide