Unpopular opinion time

TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Mildgyth  
Or we could just call these ‘‘seapony (g4)’’

I for one am 100% behind this, as it would help keep the sea pony tag free of pointless complaining by people who rabidly dislike Previous Gens. Crosspostin’ to the Tag Discussion thread.

@Background Pony #09CF  
every time he shows up irritates me to no end

@Applejack007  
I’m not a big fan either

Well then, y’all will probably approve of John de Lancie’s recent tweet where he says he doesn’t think he has any lines in Season 7; that doesn’t necessarily mean he has no lines at all– he’s not a super Pony fan and probably couldn’t care less about things like seasons, and since he’s a Guest Star his schedule is different from the regular actors so he might have recorded any S7 lines over a year ago and forgotten about them– but it’s a sure bet that Discord doesn’t play a very prominent role in S7.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
@TexasUberAlles  
I remember in the Bronycon documentary, de Lancie said that he completely forgot voicing Discord in Return of Harmony until after it aired and he started receiving a bunch of emails about it.

As for Discord maybe not appearing in season 7, I don’t really mind. I do really like his character, but I can see why other people don’t. I will just be more happy with other people being happy at him not appearing than him getting more episodes.
Kiryu2012

@rdibp  
I, on the other hand, would be sad if Discord doesn’t come back. I honestly think there’s quite a bit that could be done for a Discord-centered episode.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
Yeah, the one where he played his “guitar” that only has four strings, isn’t plugged in, and looks like it’s made of cardboard.

@PonyPon  
Don’t you mean the…  
full  
…of musical numbers and teen movies?

@Jarkes  
Is consistency too much to ask for?

@TexasUberAlles  
Hey, that’s not the only upskirt peek that happened at that high school.  
full  
Yeah, don’t think I didn’t notice that when I first watched the movie.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@TexasUberAlles
Hey, that’s not the only upskirt peek that happened at that high school.
full
Yeah, don’t think I didn’t notice that when I first watched the movie.

Say, I wonder if she was going commando in that scene… I mean, she went to our world with no clothing and somehow ended up with clothing once there. For all we know, she should be naked.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide