Unpopular opinion time

TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@SentryBronyPlatinum  
Pinkie Pie and Applejack might be related

Any relation beyond second cousin– 3.125% related– is genetically irrelevant, and The Pie Sisters are “fourth cousins twice removed by a fifth cousin” to The Apple Siblings, which means they’re only 0.012% related; that’s 14 steps separated from a common ancestor.

@Holofan4life  
I don’t think Pinkie Pie went through character derailment in Season 3 and Season 4

She really didn’t; most of those claiming that she did were just upset that the behavior they’d been willing to overlook before was put on center stage where it couldn’t be ignored. I mean, that’s a perfectly valid reason to dislike an episode or be angry at the character for laying it on too thick in-universe, but nothing she did in S3-4 was in any way out of character for her.

@ice1517  
Hasbro can be real dicks when they want to be

They can be, yes, because this is their franchise and their character design suite. They own it, they get to decide who is and isn’t allowed to use it and how far they’re willing to let fans bend the rules to get free advertisement out of the deal. They have as much right to tell us kids to get off their metaphorical lawn as they do to tell us to get off their actual lawn.

@Kiryu2012  
I think Discord needs his own spin-off show

I’m pretty sure it would get old reeeaaal quick; that sort of madcappery is only tolerable to most people in small, well-spaced doses.
Tragiclady
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I think Discord needs his own spin-off show.

At first, I reacted with a variety of emotions, but that might not be a bad idea. A spin off show featuring Discord would give his fans something to really enjoy.

Maybe throw in occasional appearances of Fluttershy or Tree Hugger too.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I actually think Starlight being in Equestria Girls is not such a bad idea. I think there are a lot of great ideas you can do with Starlight in that series.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Holofan4life  
Starlight being in Equestria Girls is not such a bad idea

She really seems like a perfect fit for the Mean Girl leader of a clique or school club who convinces everyone in her group to dress and wear their hair the same because she was mocked in middle school for being different; I think the main stumbling block is that it would be a lot harder to tell an EqG story with her that isn’t just… retelling her FIM story. The first EqG movie didn’t need to establish much in the way of background for the Humane Six– since we already knew what they were essentially about– so it could just start from in media res and establish a new unrelated continuity with the building blocks already in place. Glimmer would need to have her Dark Past play out onscreen, though, if they expected the audience to have any real investment in her, and that would take up enough screentime that they might have to make the entire movie about her. They could do it a lot more effectively in comic form, I think, but IDW doesn’t seem interested in EqG outside of annuals.
Background Pony #58BC
Starlight’s EG design doesn’t exactly scream bad to me.

I’m guessing that the movie theater is going to be one of the three specials and that she’s going to show up there. For all we know, she might have been at Canterlot High all along only we’ve never seen her (and Sunset and the others don’t know her) and is relatively normal. I doubt she’s going to be very relevant or become part of the main group, but that special will mostly revolve around her (probably misusing magic in some way).

Afterwards, she will show up from time to time like Vinyl Scratch or Derpy, but not be a key character.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I’m rather annoyed that the aquatic designs for the movie are called ‘Seaponies’ as, not only does this fuck with the tagging conventions I fixed months ago, it’s missing a space (Sea Ponies should be it) and doesn’t line up with how similar ponies were called in older generations of toys.

So I guess whatever to the tags, call anything whatever you want, not like it can be helped. >~<
Background Pony #9A39
Discord is a annoying prick only liked for being an annoying prick(he just sucks so much impossible amounts of unclean ass;it’s insane…) every time he shows up irritates me to no end. :/
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide