Starlight Glimmer- What is the opinion of her still?

Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Look at this scene. No hesitation, no remorse. Immediate disregard, if not outright contempt for the safety of people who looked up to her.
Look at this scene. No hesitation, no remorse. Immediate disregard, if not outright contempt for the safety of people who looked up to her.
Azyrite

Only the faithful.
@PonyPon  
Sunburst and Starlight were literally made for each other. I wouldn’t begrudge their romance, though I feel Sunburst can totally do better when Trixie is available.

Plus, It would be bittersweet and cap off starlight’s development if She let Sunburst be with someone else considering her obsession with him was what led to her life of evil in the first place.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Azyrite  
And I don’t know if anybody outside the taffy crew that is Starburst has seen it, but every time they’re together, i see more evidence they work best as friends, partially for the reasons you describe.
Azyrite

Only the faithful.
@Chrys  
Trixie can have any damn man or woman she wants. But what does she need?  
Maybe a humble nerd with an affinity for capes, an appreciation for tricks and an encyclopaedic knowledge of magic to teach her? They both have a lot to teach each other I reckon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide