Starlight Glimmer- What is the opinion of her still?

Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@DarkStars  
I would rather a epic battle Twilight vs Starlight in the season 5 finale. Twilight with broken teeth and Starlight in a wheel chair…epicness :)
Amethyst_Crystal
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%~  
Twilight:Starlight? Is something wrong?”  
Starlight:What? O-oh, no, hah…”  
Starlight: “I really think you’re being too hard on yourself!”  
Twilight:Am I!?”  

or just unmute the webm
Amethyst_Crystal
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
@Magma_ERuptiOn  
That’s probably why, webm is a short audio/video format that doesn’t work great with every device.  
You might be able to right click and ‘unmute’ still, but at least I transcribed the dialogue in the post too!
QueenChrysalisIsBestVillain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

She is our Queen
I can only hope one day I grow tired of hating her and can just be meh towards her. I know it is canon that she is friends with the mane 6, but I still she her as an interloper.

Maybe, if Starlight had to sacrifice herself to save others. That might make me like her. Or at least get rid of the problem. LOL
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
I got through Princess Twilight. I got through the crystal castle. I don’t know why the Starlight drama cuts me as hard as it does. Hearing bitter remarks about her really stings. More than most things do.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
I got through Princess Twilight. I got through the crystal castle. I don’t know why the Starlight drama cuts me as hard as it does. Hearing bitter remarks about her really stings. More than most things do.

I used to be more touchy, but now she’s well established, gets well regarded episodes and clearly has her own legion of fans it’s harder to feel she needs me to defend her.

It’s only hypocrisy, factual errors and general douchbaggery that inspire me to get my boxing gloves on these days.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Josh103  
I feel without a counterbalance to negative opinions, you drive off all those positive or neutrally inclined, and the forums become a toxic, hate filled echo chamber. I do not want this site to turn into No Mutants Allowed.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Josh103
I feel without a counterbalance to negative opinions, you drive off all those positive or neutrally inclined, and the forums become a toxic, hate filled echo chamber. I do not want this site to turn into No Mutants Allowed.

But enough about the IDW threads.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide