Season 6 Episode Discussion [Speculation/Theories/Beware of Spoilers]

EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
@NoBronyInParticular  
He’s my least popular. I liked Seabreeze. The whole Shill thing was really poorly executed, what with him giving away a coin and then saying he’d make sure to pay whoever gave it to him back thing that I could tell they had to tack on for moral guardians sake.
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

The best male character in the show, in my eyes, is with without a doubt Fancy Pants. Very much impressive with how positively they showed him despite the stallion being numbered among the Canterlot elite and the top of the social ladder.
CronoM

@EquestrianScholar  
Not a bad choice. Fancy Pants is basically the Zecora of the social elite. He’s as naturally understanding as he is an experianced gentlemen. I was halfway hoping he would he would appear at the end of the Indian restaurant episode and verbally tear the old witch a new one.
CronoM

@SeraphimDawn  
Thanks!

@PonyPon  
True, it would of been a little unnecessary, however I feel that they should of at least had an episode with Fancy Pants’ involvement sometime during or after that episode, considering Rarity seemed to have regressed her artistic integrity for that episode, whether it be for dresses or foods.

…I feel that the show is missing out on Rarity’s growth effecting more of Celestia’s high society more, with Fancy Pants and other mentor characters for her. For example, I envy the comics that the show doesn’t have Rarity’s important heart-to-heart with Sapphire Shores about growing up with her career and her issues with her parents.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
It’s been a really long time since I last watched. And honestly, I was debating whether not I should post until finishing the season, but I’ll share my thoughts even though I’ve fallen really far behind the curve.

And I’ll start by saying Where the Apple Lies is probably the best Applejack centered episode of the series up to this point.
Background Pony #107F
@Silent_Witness  
Good news is that the season seven premiere seems to start RIGHT after season six ends [like literally a day or two after the season six finale episode], so it’ll be easy to transition.
Applepie1973

Nostalgia Purist
The best male character in the show, in my eyes, is with without a doubt Fancy Pants. Very much impressive with how positively they showed him despite the stallion being numbered among the Canterlot elite and the top of the social ladder.

I also love Fancy Pants.
Gentlecolt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

One thing I would’ve hoped to see from the finale, though, is Discord fucking shit up with chaos shenanigans after they managed to break the throne.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide