Pony Life Discussion

HonneyMoonMLP
Artist -

Dashie is best pone
I wonder when they’ll release another preview or something. We haven’t been able to see a whole lot of this new show quite yet.

YEAH!The only thing we saw were Toys,with a not pony background music and a little part of animation,we really need more
Background Pony #858D
So, based on the latest short looks like Poly Life is a continuation of FIM. Which is really weird to me. I thought they’re gonna loosely base it of off FIM and “scaled back”, but seeing Twilight’s castle just makes me think that it should be taken as a continuation. I’m kinda weirded out right now.
Background Pony #E3B8
>The show hasn’t even aired yet! Give it a chance!

It’s the marketing team’s job to make a show look appealing in a trailer. Look at Emoji Movie. Everyone said the movie looked terrible, and they were right.

The fact that the marketing team chose “Good as Hell” for the trailer shows how poorly thought out it was.
GlitchedWolf
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
So, I just watched the first episode. I don’t really like it that much but I’ll watch the next few episodes when they come out just in case it actually gets good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide